Experiencing this solid growth is a testament to our rock-solid team and shows our relevancy in today’s market.
TORONTO, ON (PRWEB) January 20, 2015
Crawford Technologies is proud to announce that 2014 has been its strongest year financially to date, with sales reaching $9.9-million and an overall growth rate of 10%.
“Experiencing this solid growth is a testament to our rock-solid team and shows our relevancy in today’s market," said Ernie Crawford, President and CEO of Crawford Technologies.
"The marketplace upheaval caused by new technologies such as high-speed inkjet, online statements, big data analytics, mobile integration and social media prompts organizations to reach out to us for assistance in putting it all together."
Among some of CrawfordTech's accomplishments in 2014 include:
- Winning the ‘2014 Xplor Technology of the Year Award' from Xplor International
- Being honored for the fifth consecutive year by PROFIT 500 as one of Canada's fastest-growing companies
- Being honored for the fourth consecutive year by Branham 300 as one of Canada's top Information and Communications Technology companies
- Recruiting world-class executives to join the CrawfordTech leadership team including Scott Baker (Executive Vice President) and Carol Steinbock (Vice President of Human Resources)
- Expansion of our global partner network into Latin America, EMEA, APAC and North America
- Acquiring the coveted CP3 partnership status with EMC
- Being selected by 'World's Greatest! Television' and being featured on one of their episodes on ION TV. To watch the episode, click here.
About Crawford Technologies
Crawford Technologies is an award-winning, worldwide leader in print-stream transformation, document re-engineering, workflow, document accessibility and archiving software solutions. For nearly 20 years, Crawford Technologies has continued to grow and expand their solution offerings in the Enterprise Output Management(EOM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Document Accessibility markets.
Since 1995, Crawford Technologies’ award-winning solutions have helped over 1,800 companies around the world reduce costs associated with multi-channel customer communications’ by delivering bills, statements and other mission-critical transactional communications to their customers in the format preferred by each customer. This includes print formats for laser and inkjet printers, online formats like PDF, HTML and XML and alternate format documents in Braille, Large Print, PDF/UA, Audio and E-text for visually impaired and print-disabled customers.
With CrawfordTech’s range of unique software products and services, our clients simplify, automate and extend document delivery cost effectively - irrespective of current, legacy or future standards in infrastructure or document output. These clients, including four of the top five US banks, four of the top five US insurance companies and four of the world’s top five car manufacturers, are realizing high-value results as costs associated with document processes are minimized through automation, new opportunities for savings across critical communications are realized and they react quickly to changes in regulations, policies, business requirements and technical infrastructure.
CrawfordTech’s quality software, expert support and transactional document business knowledge help clients to meet operational, service, marketing, legal and compliance requirements and automate the delivery of billions of communications to their customers annually. Simply put, companies look to Crawford Technologies for a platform-independent approach, leading system performance and superior output fidelity. Please visit http://www.crawfordtech.com to find out more about CrawfordTech’s clients, people, partners and solutions.
For media and other enquiries please contact the CrawfordTech Press Office:
North America Tel: +1-416-923-0080
UK Tel: +44 (0)20 3289 4724