16th MENAPET is all set to bring together the who’s who of the PET industry for a timely discussion on the region’s prospects as a key PET resin producer and exporter.
Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt (PRWEB) January 26, 2015
16th MENAPET is all set to bring together the who’s who of the PET industry for a timely discussion on the region’s prospects as a key PET resin producer and exporter. Focus will be on countries like Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Oman, all of which is grappling with new investments and added capacity in MENA, amidst PET resins glut worldwide. The 1.5 day summit showcases presentations on ‘Evolving PET Resin markets in Egypt & North Africa’ by Nitin Puranik, Managing Director & CEO, Egyptian Indian Polyester Company S.A.E and another on ‘Is the Tsunami of PET Stabilizing? Global Analysis & Outlook for 2015’ by David Swift, Managing Director, PCI (PET Packaging, Resin & Recycling) Ltd.
In line with the growing sustainability trends, Magdy Ismail, Technical Director, Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Egypt will present a paper on ‘Green Design & Sustainability Trends in the PET Packaging Industry: Paving the Way Forward’. Research agency Euromonitor International’s Regional Consultant – Hazem Yamak is invited to share a vital update on ‘Shifting Beverage & Packaging Trends in the Middle East & North Africa’.
Defined by its dual focus on "New Capacities & Opportunities for Resin Trade in the MENA Region" and "Advances in PET Technology: Striking a Balance between Cost, Sustainability & Design" the agenda line-up includes vital sessions below:
- Achieving Economy of Scale via Complete Integration in the Polyester/ PET Sector – Vinayak R Marathe, Sr. Vice President- Reliance Technology Group, Reliance Industries Ltd
- Right Weighting Closures – Tarek Sultan, General Manager, Bericap Egypt
- Advances in Lightweight Polyester Staple Fibre: Technology, Markets & Application – Omer Cetin, Staple Fibre Sales Process Manager, Sasa Polyester Sanayi A.S.
- Overcoming rPET Quality Issues & Challenges for B2B Applications – Hemant Gupta, Commercial Director, BariQ (Raya Holding)
- PTA in Oversupply: Assessing the Global Capacity & Changing Demand Markets and Dynamics – Hemal Sanghani, CEO, Arihant Global
View 16th MENAPET website for more details or call Hafizah at +65 6346 9218.