A next generation software solution for the management of product stewardship directives
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 21, 2015
The Compliance Map, a regulatory compliance service and software solution provider, will be holding a free webinar demonstration of their next generation software range on Thurs, Feb 5, 2015 from 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM PST.
The free webinar will cover a demonstration of Compliance Map Enterprise, a corporate wide software solution for the management of environmental compliance regulations and product stewardship directives and standards.
The topics to be examined include methods to meet obligations arising from substance control regulations and extended producer responsibility directives, with a detailed walkthrough of the following:
- Conflict Minerals smelter & supplier management, data collection and reporting mechanisms using the EICC CMRT format
- Managing compliance with WEEE, Packaging, Battery, Beverage & Oil directives through automatic data mapping and remittance report generation
- Data collection management and report distribution using the Compliance Map supply chain management tools to facilitate data gathering & escalations as well as automatically responding to customer enquiries
- BOM tools to roll-up compliance verdicts such as RoHS, REACH SVHCs, Phthalates, EMC, MDD and aid in gap analysis and integration with ERP & PLM systems such as SAP, Agile, PTC, etc...
- Compliance & corporate governance including project, process management, and custom compliance mapping
Registration for the free webinar is available here https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2398845564194447874.
For more information, please contact tcm(at)thecompliancemap(dot)com, access the Compliance Map website http://www.thecompliancemap.com/ or call (800) 450-2403 for a tailored demonstration.
About The Compliance Map
With offices in California and the UK, The Compliance Map are a team of regulatory compliance experts specialising in consulting, business process re-engineering and information systems implementation. Their 20+ years expertise in the arena of environmental compliance has been fed into the software solution offering, creating a singular approach to managing obligations businesses face in today's regulatory climate.