London, UK (PRWEB) January 20, 2015
The largest deposits of ilmenite, which is the most extensively utilised titanium mineral, are located in China; while the largest rutile deposits are concentrated in Australia. China, South Africa and Australia are currently the largest global suppliers of ilmenite.
The new titanium mineral concentrates production capacities are expected to be installed in the upcoming years, given the increasing demand from key downstream sectors. This is expected to propel the growth of the world titanium mineral concentrates production. The ilmenite and rutile markets are anticipated to be fueled by the growing output of TiO2 pigments, the key titanium minerals application sphere.
As of 2013, South Africa was the leading ilmenite producer, accounting for 16.2% of the world production. The country was followed by China, Australia and Canada, which held shares of 14%, 13.8%, 11.3% of the world production, respectively.
Meanwhile, Australia was the largest rutile manufacturer in 2013, holding share of 58.4% of the overall output. South Africa, Sierra Leone and Ukraine were the other largest rutile producers, accounting for 15.6%, 11.7% and 7.8%, respectively.
Topical research study “Titanium Mineral Concentrates: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk.
Title: Titanium Mineral Concentrates: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: December, 2014
Price: US$ 1,650.00
The in-demand report contains a thorough investigation of the global market, discloses key facts on its performance by main regions and countries from 2008 to 2013. It includes an extensive ilmenite and rutile description, gives unique information on the trade statistics, global resources, substitutes and application areas. Additionally, the topical research report examines the global titanium mineral concentrates prices, production, demand and consumption volumes. It offers a deep guide to the competitive environment, overviews the leading titanium mineral concentrates producers and mentions the recent projects. Moreover, a profound analysis of the main end use sectors can be found in the report. Ilmenite and rutile supply, demand and downstream markets for through 2018 are scrutinized too.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get deep knowledge of the world titanium mineral concentrates market development within the 2008-2013 period.
- Market forecast till 2018 helps to identify prospective investment opportunities.
- In-depth examination of the major producers helps to find for potential partners and suppliers.
- Get look at the tables and figures, reflecting the titanium mineral concentrates supply and demand statistics.
- Gain an access to the information on titanium mineral concentrates consumption, production and trade statistics.
- Improve decision making process and enhance business planning.
- Better understand how the market will perform till 2018.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.