Malibu, CA (PRWEB) January 22, 2015
Malibu, CA – Thursday, January 22, 2015: Actor Will Ferrell joins top ATP and WTP tennis stars, including the best doubles team of all time, Bob and Mike Bryan, at the exclusive 11th annual Desert Smash celebrity tennis event on March 10th, 2015 in Palm Springs, CA.
Enter into the contest for a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be an honored VIP guest and rub shoulders with Hollywood elite, and the world’s best tennis players from ATP and WTA.
In addition, World 143 is proud to announce that half of all entrance fees will be given to the Bryan Brothers Foundation, a non- profit charity dedicated to helping support and grow the dreams of children. The grand-prize winner will receive an unforgettable experience that includes:
- Transportation for two to La Quinta, California
- Two nights at the luxurious 5-star La Quinta® Resort
- Two courtside seats for the Desert Smash Celebrity tennis event supporting Cancer for College
- Private VIP meet-and-greet with participating celebrities
- Special "Honored Guest" introduction during event
- Coach one of the celebrity teams during the match
- Spa package from La Quinta®
- Special gift package from Heradurra® Tequila (must be 21 or older to receive)
- Backstage VIP access to concert held on night of event, featuring special guest artist (*last year’s special guests include Grammy award winners Red Foo and Nelly)
*For those that want to enter for a chance to win the grand prize while helping to improve the lives of kids supported by the Bryan Brothers Foundation, please visit: (http://world143.com/celebrity-dream-day/ ). The Contest Rules can be also be found at that link.
About World 143: World 143 is the premier online cause-marketing platform and a pioneering for-profit company that actually pledges a significant portion of its revenue to helping charities. World 143 uses its proprietary software platform, and a network of celebrity ambassadors, to create extraordinary once-in-a-lifetime experiences that most people could only dream of. The platform enables many people to come together as one, combining the goodwill of many into a powerful engine for positive change. http://www.world143.com
About the Bryan Brothers Foundation: The Bryan Brothers Foundation, a non-profit organization, is dedicated to helping support and grow the dreams of children in Ventura County and around the world. The Foundation’s mission is to identify and support charities and causes that help at-risk youth survive and thrive. For more information about the Foundation, please visit: http://www.bryanbros.com/about-the-foundation.html
For more information please contact: Ahmed Saleh, Media Relations Strategist (647) 865-0991