InfoTrends research shows that a significant number of photo product buyers have created items such as photo books using smartphones and tablets in the past 12 months.
Weymouth, MA (PRWEB) January 29, 2015
InfoTrends is pleased to announce a new study entitled Mobile Devices and the Photo Products Market Opportunity. This study will focus on the size and scope of the mobile opportunity and its impact on photo products, as well as consider ways that savvy vendors can drive business with mobile photo product orders. It will also develop a market model that can be used to consider mobile’s impact on revenue over the next five years.
The U.S. photo products market continues to grow and remains a bright spot in an imaging category that is changing by the day. Many photo segment veterans and industry observers believe that the future success of photo products will depend largely on the ability of consumers to easily create and order them on a mobile device. Consumers are not strangers to this concept. In fact, InfoTrends research shows that a significant number of photo product buyers have created items such as photo books using smartphones and tablets in the past 12 months.
This study will answer key questions such as:
- Who are the potential buyers?
- What leads consumers to order photo products from mobile devices?
- What types of products are consumers ordering from mobile devices?
- What challenges confront consumers when creating and ordering from mobile devices?
- Will specific mobile features and functions drive additional usage and print?
- What do consumers expect for print quality, and how does that impact what vendors offer in their apps?
- How do behaviors differ between operating systems and between mobile websites and apps?
- What are the most effective marketing and promotional methods?
This study will provide hardware, software, app and service providers with information to help them understand the evolving relationship between photo products and mobile devices. It will consider which vendors are successful, examine current consumer behavior, outline the future mobile potential through market models, and offer recommendations for clients.
For more information on Mobile Devices and the Photo Products Market Opportunity, please contact Matt O’Keefe at 781 616 2115 or matthew.okeefe(at)infotrends(dot)com.