Calls to India with PhoneIndia.com now cost as little as 0.6¢/min.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) January 23, 2015
PhoneIndia.com has great news for everyone making calls to India on a regular basis. Its monthly plans now offer customers more value for money because they comprise a greater number of minutes. In addition to this, the price of one plan is now lower and the Voice Credit rate has decreased as well. Calls to India with PhoneIndia.com now cost as little as 0.6¢/min.
The monthly plans for India now allow anyone to call home more often, as the former India 550 and India 1200 now offer more minutes and the price for India 3300 has decreased.
1. India 550 used to offer 550 minutes to India, but it now offers 600 minutes to both landlines and mobiles for the same price of just $4.99/month (0.8¢/min).
2. India 1200 has turned into India 1400 and it still costs $9.99/month, meaning 0.7¢/min.
3. After its cost was $26.99/month, India 3300 is now only $19.99/month and offers the lowest rate to call India: 0.6¢/min.
The Voice Credit rate for calling Indian mobiles and landlines is now lower as well: 1.2¢/min, following a decrease from 1.6¢/min, while the cost of an SMS is only 2¢.
Minutes offered by Voice Credit and monthly plans can be used:
1. From any phone without an Internet connection, through the use of local access numbers;
2. From any computer with an Internet connection through the Web Call application;
3. From any smartphone, as PhoneIndia.com offers a free app, for both iOS and Android devices, called KeepCalling. When using the app, customers can make calls by using their phone contacts as long as they are saved in international format.
Beside Voice Credit and monthly plans, PhoneIndia.com also offers Mobile Recharge, a service through which customers can recharge phones anywhere in the world. The process is fast and secure and the credit reaches its destination instantly. The mobile operators available for recharges to India are airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, DoCoMo, Aircel, MTNL, MTS, Reliance, Tata Indicom, Uninor, and Videocon.
PhoneIndia.com guarantees 100% transaction security and satisfaction. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal. Moreover, payment is available in several currencies: US, Australian, or Canadian Dollars, British Pounds, and Euros. The payment security system is known as very strong.
Customers describe the service as easy-to-use, reliable and fast. One customer describes the service as “the best way to stay in touch,” while another one says “PhoneIndia always has good connectivity and clarity. No problems during high peak times also and their app is also very helpful.”
PhoneIndia.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 in top 20 telecom companies in the USA for the last 4 years. In 2014 the company was designated the 18th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry in USA with a revenue increase of over 600% from 2010 to 2013.