We are pleased to offer interactive courseware at an affordable price to help teachers adopt familiar content in a digital format.
Monterey, CA (PRWEB) January 27, 2015
Used in over one million U.S. classrooms, Evan-Moor’s daily practice resources have been helping students acquire language, reading, and math skills and prepare for standardized testing through the effective model of frequent, focused practice. Now these daily practice titles are available digitally—for only $19.99—for an annual courseware classroom license. Teachers can use the interactive lessons for whole-class or small-group instruction.
Watch this short video to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYz6BHDw3vw.
For a limited time, each courseware classroom license includes a corresponding teacher’s edition e-book to provide teachers with student pages to accompany the daily lessons.
“Evan-Moor’s daily practice courseware improves students’ understanding of standard-aligned skills while also providing a resource for daily formative assessment,” said Bill Evans, co-founder and CEO of Evan-Moor Educational Publishers. “We are pleased to offer courseware at an affordable price to help teachers adopt familiar content in a digital format that is easy to implement in their lesson plans.”
- Provides digital lessons for the entire school year
- Uses the research-based teaching model of frequent, focused practice to help students learn and retain skills
- Provides teachers with daily formative assessments across the curriculum
- Is correlated to state standards and Common Core State Standards
- Provides coherence across grade levels
Each courseware classroom license includes:
- Teacher’s guide for using the courseware
- Corresponding teacher’s edition e-book with student pages (limited-time offer)
- Scope and Sequence
- Correlations to state standards and Common Core State Standards
Courseware classroom licenses are available for:
- A Word a Day, Grades 1–6
- Building Spelling Skills, Grades 1–6
- Daily Geography Practice, Grades 1–6
- Daily Language Review, Grades 1–8
- Daily Math Practice, Grades 1–6
- Daily Paragraph Editing, Grades 2–8
- Daily Reading Comprehension, Grades 1–8
- Daily Science, Grades 1–6
- Daily Word Problems Math, Grades 1–6
- Language Fundamentals, Grades 1–6
- Look, Listen & Speak (ELL resource)
- Vocabulary Fundamentals, Grades 1–6
Browse courseware titles here: http://www.evan-moor.com/t/courseware.
Evan-Moor Educational Publishers has been “Helping Children Learn” since 1979, publishing high-quality resource materials for both teachers and parents across the PreK–8th-grade curriculum.
Learn more about Evan-Moor at http://www.evan-moor.com.
Visit our newsroom for the latest press releases and white papers at http://www.evan-moor.com/t/newsroom.