Having this version available on the SAP Store and successfully completing the process of SAP Certified Integration demonstrates our commitment to deliver the highest quality embedded applications with unrivaled business functionality.
Port Jefferson, New York (PRWEB) January 22, 2015
Achieve IT Solutions, Inc. an SAP Gold Partner, today announced the release of Achieve One 6.5, the latest version of its Productivity and Logistics application, designed specifically for SAP Business One.
Containing more than 100 feature enhancements and 7 new modules, this release extends the standard features within SAP Business One 9.1, resulting in further automation and simplicity of key business processes. The latest version of Achieve One has also successfully completed the functional and technical testing of SAP Labs, earning the prestigious classification of SAP Certified Integration for SAP Business One 9.1.
“We are proud and enthused to release Achieve One 6.5, less than one month after SAP’s release of SAP Business One 9.1,” stated Achieve One Director, Daryl Goodman. “Having this version available on the SAP Store and successfully completing the process of SAP Certified Integration, demonstrates to the Business One community our commitment to deliver the highest quality embedded applications with unrivaled business functionality.”
NEW FEATURES "BUILT ON B1"
Key enhancements that expand on the standard features within SAP Business One 9.1:
- Cross Sell – Improve sales and profits with the new upsell feature in SAP Business One Sales & AR
- Achieve AR Collections enhanced support of SAP Business One features BP Consolidations, Down Payment Invoices, AR Reserved Invoice.
- Sales & Purchasing Analysis – Gain further insight into customer, item, salesperson & vendor transaction history and trends
- Achieve WMS Support of New SAP Business One inventory bin features
-- Item/Bin Allocation Rules
-- Item/Bin and Item/Batch/Bin Restriction Rules
-- Inventory Unit of Measure Quantity Fields
-- Max Quantity, Max Weight and Max Quantity & Weight
- Achieve WMS Enhancements
-- Pick to package
-- Quick receipt inventory transfers
-- Bulk bin transfers
-- Support of SAP Business One Physical Inventory Cycle Count
-- Advanced finished item production processing
- Much more!
NEW ACHIEVE ONE MODULES
- 3PL – Connecting SAP Business One sales & purchasing transactions to 3rd party logistics partners.
- Data Messenger – Event based triggers, alerts and delivery of reports & forms.
- Equipment Rental - Covers the entire spectrum of rental activities, including quotations, orders, returns, invoicing, and track expenses against service and inventory management.
- Gate Entry – Tracking of in-bound and out-bound inventory and transportation details.
- Production Processing – Provides support for production of simultaneous output of multiple finished goods from a single Work Order, cost factoring and allocations for comprehensive production processing.
- Quality Control – Manage and measure all stages of your organization’s quality control process, to improve compliance and continuous improvement.
- Sales & Distribution Optimization (SDO) – Integrate sales and purchasing transactions within multilevel supply chain network into SAP Business One, with SDO.
SAP CERTIFIED INTEGRATION
On December 29, 2014, the SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) and the Achieve IT Solutions Product Development Team completed the integration testing of Achieve One 6.5 on SAP Business One 9.1/SAP Business One SDK 9.11 for MS-SQL Database. All 22 Achieve One modules were tested and successfully passed the functional and technical test case scenarios provided by SAP Labs, to earn the classification of “SAP Certified – SAP Business One Integration."
All Achieve One 6.5 modules are available on the SAP Store or from our network of Achieve One Certified Partners.
Additional Certification is planned for Achieve One 6.5 for HANA and Achieve One 6.5 for Cloud. Currently, the integration and certification testing on SAP Business One 9.1, Version for SAP HANA is scheduled to be completed in February 2015.
# # #
ABOUT ACHIEVE IT SOLUTIONS
Achieve IT Solutions has been implementing and developing enterprise business software since 1989. An SAP Gold Level Partner, we offer a wide range of implementation and support services for SAP Business One, SAP BusinessObjects and SAP HANA. To help our clients ACHIEVE MORE, we have developed Achieve One, an SAP Certified Integration application that enhances and extends the features of SAP Business One.
With a rapidly growing network of Achieve One Partners, along with offices in the United States and Asia, we provide end-to-end ERP solutions and implementation services that include pre-sales consulting, business analysis, data conversion, software configuration, programming, training, support and remote education. For more information, visit http://www.achieveits.com.