Geo-targeting enables users to quickly alert recipients in the affected area via mobile (text/voice), landlines, email, social media and more.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) January 22, 2015
Furthering their commitment to deliver innovative communications technology designed to meet their clients’ evolving needs, Regroup has released several new system enhancements.
“Regroup’s industry-leading features ensure our clients are the best-equipped to handle any challenges they face in emergency communication, business continuity and daily operations,” said Joe Dipasquale, CEO of Regroup.
Key system enhancements to the Regroup platform include:
- Geo-Targeting: Users now have the ability to quickly and easily reach recipients based on their location by drawing a multi-point polygon shape to define the boundaries and control the behavior of addresses located within the geo-fence. From localized power outages and road construction projects to fires and criminal activity, Geo-Targeting enables users to quickly alert recipients in the affected area via mobile (text/voice), landlines, email, social media and more.
- IT Alerting: Regroup’s IT Alerting functionality is designed to facilitate the fastest possible response time to critical IT issues to maximize system uptime. Event-triggered IT alerting reduces mistakes and system downtime by ensuring the right experts for the specific type of incident are immediately alerted to critical issues that could disrupt business operations. Regroup’s IT Alerting can automatically alert employees to viruses or malicious content, remind IT personnel to back up data and provide key stakeholders with the estimated duration of system downtime or failure.
- IVR Polling: Regroup’s IVR polling capabilities facilitate greater information-sharing to increase situational intelligence for better, more informed decision making. Users can create a multi-layer question and allow recipients to respond to the initial question, as well as to ask any additional questions. Polling capabilities can be leveraged to gather on-the-scene reports during disruptive events, determine employee shift or overtime availability to meet urgent and routine staffing needs, along with a host of other uses to improve business continuity and disaster recovery strategies, as well as daily operations.
Additional system enhancements include:
- Trigger-Based Two-Way Messaging API
- Two-Way Membership API
- Ad-Hoc Messaging
- Text in to Join a Group
- Text in to Launch Notifications
- Customizable Timezones
- Facebook Connect Optimizations
For a live demo of Regroup’s Emergency & Mass Notification System, sign up here:http://bit.ly/154RuqK
Regroup, the industry-leading Emergency and Mass Notification System, offers easy one-click messaging to mobile phones (text/voice), landlines, email, social media, websites and more. Regroup stands apart from other mass notification systems with its ease of use, automated messaging capabilities, seamless integration with social media and client databases, unparalleled 24/7 customer support and unlimited text/voice/email messaging.
To learn more about how Regroup’s Mass Notification System can provide rapid communications during a crisis, as well as streamline your organization’s day-to-day communications, call 917-746-6776 or email inquiries[at]regroup[dot]com.