(PRWEB UK) 24 January 2015
Launched this week, BotswanaSpecialists.co.uk is a brand new, comprehensive website from Tribes Travel in association with Botswana Tourism Organisation.
What Makes BotswanaSpecialists Different?
Director, Amanda Marks explains, "We definitely have knowledgeable specialists who can advise and book safaris in Botswana. But we also know that that it’s the people on the ground in Botswana who are the real specialists. It’s their country and they know it better than anyone. They are the ones who share their passion for where they live with travellers when they visit." The Safari Specialists section gives visitors to the website the opportunity to hear all about Botswana from the people that live and work there - guides, camp managers, mokoro polers, conservationists, chefs and even laundry maids for a unique, fascinating take on their country.
Visitors to the Site Will Also Find:
- A choice of 24 (and growing) suggested safari itineraries and prices
- About 100 lodges, camps and hotels (and growing) with map and details
- 18 (and growing) experiences for some inspiration. Fancy meeting meerkats, or walking with Bushmen?
- Comparisons between Botswana and other African countries to help the undecided safari goer
- Explanation of the difference between travelling in Green or Dry season
- ... and lots more detailed help for anyone considering a trip to Botswana