Washington, DC (PRWEB) January 23, 2015
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS), is pleased to announce the speakers for its upcoming virtual conference, “Medicare Star Ratings: Health Plan Strategies for Improving Quality Performance.” During this Jan. 29 program, some of the nation’s foremost star ratings experts from health plans and consulting firms such as Gorman Health Group, Inovalon, Inc., MedImpact Healthcare Systems and Tufts Health Plan will provide the latest intelligence on Medicare Advantage and Part D star ratings, including changes anticipated for 2016 and what plans can do to ensure successful implementation of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) quality measures.
The speakers are:
- Jatin Dave, M.D., M.P.H., Medical Director for Geriatrics at Tufts Health Plan
- Sara Erickson, Pharm.D., a health outcomes researcher at MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Kathryn L. Eshelman, M.D., M.P.H., Vice President, Clinical Informatics and Enterprise Solutions at Inovalon, Inc.
- John Gorman, Founder and Executive Chairman at Gorman Health Group
- Tasmiya Kahn, Pharm.D., a consultant at BluePeak Advisors
- R. Scott Leslie, M.P.H., a health outcomes researcher at MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Bimal Patel, Director of the Health Outcomes department at MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Helen Sherman, Pharm.D., Vice President at Solid Benefit Guidance
- Melissa Smith, a Senior Consultant at Gorman Health Group
This comprehensive program will be split into four sessions, each session concluding with generous time allocated to answering individual questions.
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including a full agenda, speaker biographies and how to register, visit http://aishealth.com/star-ratings-2015.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.