The Global Connected Aircraft Summit 2015 is bigger and better than ever. For the first time, we have all regions of the world represented among our speakers"
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) January 27, 2015
The first Global Connected Aircraft Summit set the stage for the discussion on connectivity in the aviation and satellite industries. In its second year, the 2015 Global Connected Aircraft Summit will explore a multi-industry approach to connectivity.
The Global Connected Aircraft Summit has grown from its inaugural year in 2014 to include additional networking opportunities, and a more informative agenda that offers attendees the opportunity to gain insight from multiple industries on the subject of global connectivity.
The second annual Global Connected Aircraft Summit presented by Avionics and Via Satellite will take place June 8-10 at the Westfield Marriott Washington Dulles just outside of Washington, D.C. in Chantilly, VA.
With the input from the first-ever Advisory Board made up of both airline and industry professionals, the Avionics and Via Satellite teams are putting together an agenda that touches on all of the important topics, approaches, case studies, and discussions that are important in the world of global connectivity.
Confirmed speakers for 2015 include:
- Howard Charney, Senior Vice President, Cisco (Keynote)
- Mohamad ElAssaad, Senior Manager Inflight & Product, Gulf Air
- Silvia Prickel, Managing Director, Connected Aircraft Program, United Airlines
- Patee Sarasin, CEO, Nok Air (Thailand)
- Edouard Piquet, SVP, Customer Experience, Aeromexico
- John Prusnick, Director, IT Planning Analysis and Design, Hyatt
- Michael Quiello, VP, Corporate Safety, United Airlines
- Oliver Wagner, COO, Germanwings
- Gudmundur Oskarsson, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Icelandair
- Per Schroder, Head of Flight Operations, SAS
- Jason A. Schulz, Manager, Strategic Partnerships, Toyota Motor Sales, USA
- Carel van der Merwe, CEO, Wireless G (South Africa)
- Angela Vargo, Manager, Product Development, Southwest Airlines
Speakers and agenda topics are updated at http://www.gcasummit.com/2015-agenda.
”The Global Connected Aircraft Summit 2015 is bigger and better than ever. For the first time, we have all regions of the world represented among our speakers, so we will be able to go more in-depth than ever before when talking about the concept of a connected aircraft. We also have exciting ‘alternative industry’ speakers such as Royal Caribbean, Hyatt Hotels and Toyota sharing their key learnings regarding connectivity. We have a world class speaker line-up, world class sponsors, and a world class event. We look forward to having you join us in Washington for what is sure to be a very dynamic two day conference with key decision makers and influencers talking about the ‘Connected Aircraft’ of tomorrow.”
Also new in 2015 is the introduction of the Global Connected Aircraft News, a year-round provider of news, information, updates and content that aviation industry professionals need to stay in the know to stay in tune with total connectivity.
For more information about the Global Connected Aircraft Summit, please visit http://www.GCASummit.com/.
About Global Connected Aircraft Summit:
The Global Connected Aircraft Summit provides airlines, operators, integrators, and technology vendors complete connected solutions – from ground to air and from nose to tail. The event connects business, technology, and industry perspectives and goes beyond just in-flight entertainment, to include operations, communications and technologies that impacts the aircraft.