Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) January 26, 2015
MobCon, an innovative mobile strategy conference in Minneapolis, announced today the launch of MobCon Digital Health (http://mobcon.com/digital-health) in 2015. On the heels of the highly successful MobCon 2014, which was attended by hundreds of mobile enthusiasts from around the country, MobCon Digital Health, to be held at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis on April 8, 2015, will zero in on advances in technology that will impact the healthcare industry.
Emceed by Archelle Georgiou, MD, a physician and healthcare industry expert for KSTP-5 Eyewitness News and President of Georgiou Consulting. MobCon Digital Health will be a powerful force for the future of digital healthcare. Keynote presentations and educational tracks on the Future of Digital Health, Regulatory & Legal Compliance, The Power of Data, From Sensors to Mobile, and Digital Health as a Business will be presented by the top minds in the healthcare industry.
MobCon Digital Health has also announced its Advisory Board, which will provide insights into trends in the healthcare industry and offer guidance on program development. The Board includes:
- Jack Cosentino, Health Practice Director, MentorMate
- Sara Ratner, Senior Vice President of Operations, RedBrick Health
- Archelle Georgiou, MD, President, Georgiou Consulting
- Shaye Mandle, President and CEO, LifeScience Alley
- Ann Holder, Executive Director, Medtronic
- Amy Ronneberg, CFO, Be the Match
- Jeffrey Blank, Managing Director, Treehouse Health
- Levi Downs, MD, Chief Medical Officer, University of Minnesota Health
- Kevin Ronneberg, MD, Medical Director, Target Corporation
- Tim Bowman, Director, Entrepreneur in Residence, Optum
- Timmeko Love, Business Development Manager, Mayo Clinic Ventures
- Nancy Kingsland, Senior Manager, Global Health Promotion, General Mills
About MobCon Digital Health: MobCon Digital Health is the foremost healthcare technology conference, bringing together top medical industry experts and healthcare IT innovators for a one-day event to showcase the emerging models of healthcare. Designed as a central point to engage and share innovation, best practices and digital and mobile strategies related to health and healthcare, MobCon Digital Health will empower attendees to discover new ways to improve healthcare outcomes. Learn more at MobCon.com/digital-health.