Companies that aren’t able to resume operations within ten days are not likely to survive
Hoboken, New Jersey (PRWEB) January 27, 2015
eMazzanti Technologies CEO, Carl Mazzanti, will be a featured guest on the popular blogtalkradio program VMB, The Voice of Manhattan Business, sponsored by the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce. The 45 minute interview is scheduled for Noon (EST) on Wednesday, February 4. Mazzanti’s topic will be: “Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.”
The interview with Mazzanti will touch on how to get employees, whose personal lives have been impacted by a natural disaster, focused on business recovery, and the right kind of cloud data storage to have in a Hurricane Sandy type event. Upgrading equipment and software, and how to deal with small disasters are also scheduled topics of discussion.
Listen to the program live online Wednesday, 2/4/15, at Noon EST.
eMazzanti Technologies provides business continuity and disaster recovery services to businesses in the NYC metro area, New Jersey, throughout the United States and internationally. Hurricane Sandy and other recent disasters have proven the value of these services.
The following excerpts from a recent article, “Get Ready for Hurricane Season; It Only Takes One… or None… for Disaster to Strike Your Business,” by Mazzanti gives insight into the direction of the interview:
“Selecting a vendor for disaster prevention and recovery services can determine how soon your business is up and running after a disaster, if at all. Hundreds of businesses struck by Hurricane Sandy failed to reopen for weeks or months.
‘In the days before Sandy hit, every eMazzanti employee was moved to a customer support role, checking backups and making sure clients were as prepared as possible,’ stated Jennifer Mazzanti, president, eMazzanti Technologies. ‘eMazzanti has achieved an outstanding track record by thoroughly preparing our customers and ourselves.’”
Business Disaster Recovery Rates
- 80 percent of businesses suffering a major disaster go out of business in three years.
- 40 percent of businesses that experience a critical IT failure go out of business within one year.
- Companies that aren’t able to resume operations within ten days are not likely to survive.
- The survival rate for companies without a disaster recovery plan is less than 10%.
- Only 35 percent of SMBs have a comprehensive disaster recovery plan in place.
What to Know About Disaster Recovery
- IT systems are a critical resource that many businesses cannot survive without
- More risks than you thought can threaten a business
- It takes commitment and financial support to be prepared
- Insurance does not cover all of the disaster business risks
- Developing a preparedness policy is the first step
- eMazzanti can help
Listeners can hear the live program online or play a recording of the complete interview after the broadcast.
Other related resource information:
About eMazzanti Technologies
eMazzanti’s team of trained, certified IT experts rapidly deliver cloud and mobile solutions, multi-site implementations, 24×7 outsourced network management, remote monitoring and support to increase productivity, data security and revenue growth for clients ranging from professional services firms to high-end global retailers.
Serving more than 400 Hoboken, NJ, NYC area and international customers, eMazzanti is Microsoft’s 2012 Partner of the Year and 2013 Northeast Region Partner of the Year, a 5X WatchGuard Partner of the Year and has made the Inc. 5000 list five years running. Contact: Carl Mazzanti 201-360-4400 or emazzanti.net Twitter: @emazzanti Facebook: Facebook.com/emazzantitechnologies.
Download the free article: How to Select an IT Provider here.