Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten marketing tactics from December.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) January 27, 2015
These are the marketing products and tactics determined to be most popular by Outskirts Press authors for the month of December 2014, listed below in alphabetical order:
- Amazon Cover Enhancement: Authors can get their cover on Amazon faster or enhance the way it looks to increase exposure.
- Amazon Extreme Package: Authors can save 25% on 3 marketing services focused on Amazon.com. This package includes a Kindle edition of the book, participation in the Amazon Search Inside the Book and Amazon Cover Enhancement.
- Amazon Kindle Submission Service: Creates availability on Amazon’s Kindle ebook reading device. More formats on Amazon means more exposure on Amazon, and the Kindle is heavily promoted by Amazon.
- Barnes & Noble NOOK Submission Service: Millions of books are available on Barnes & Noble’s NOOK. If a book isn’t one of them, it’s missing out on tapping a very important, and growing, market of readers.
- Boston Review Co-op Ad: This option allows authors to promote their book to the 30,000 intellectual readers of Boston Review for a fraction of what it would cost to do on their own.
- Custom Press Release: Have a professional press release writer compose an original, unique press release, submitted for review/approval, and then distributed to the news wire service.
- Foreword Book Award Contest: Winning a book award helps separates authors and their book from the rest, especially when it is the coveted “Book of the Year” award, held annually by industry trade magazine, ForeWord.
- Google Books Preview Program Submission: An inexpensive and extremely effective way for authors to get their book in front of millions of readers quickly and easily.
- Personal Marketing Assistant: Need help developing a book marketing plan? Arranging book signings? Establishing/developing a author platform? Hire a Personal Marketing Assistant today.
- PR Publicist Campaign: Imagine having a publicist handle a custom press release distribution with targeted distribution and phone call follow-up? Imagine receiving the media leads personally and a clipping service that notifies the author whenever their book is mentioned on the Internet.
Outskirts Press published authors who are interested in any of these (or many other available services) can find further details and ordering information at http://www.outskirtspress.com/marketing
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134