London, UK (PRWEB) January 27, 2015
Since 2006, when various benefits were firstly proposed for those using generics at hospital and pharmacy levels in the country, the Japanese government has made continuous efforts to promote increased generics' use. Nowadays, the situation in the country is changing, with generics demonstrating faster market penetration.
In December 2014, Remicade biosimilar was launched in the Japanese pharma market. This launch showed the changing regulatory environment of the country’s pahrma market. Furthermore,the biosimilars' adoption is much faster in Japan than, for example, in the US, primarily owing to the less stringent regulations on market-entry in Japan.
The current year is regarded as a litmus test for overall JPY 400 billion biosimilar opportunity in the country through the 5 upcoming years as well as will likely shed light on the significance of “Made in Japan” and “Tested by Japan” biosimilars’ penetration factors.
Currently, consolidation processes among the big market players (like Daiichi-Sankyo, KHK) and smaller companies (like Gene Techno Science, Yoshindo, Sanwa Kagaku) are observed within the Japanese biosimilar market.
New report “New Phase of Mab Biosimilar knocks the door Biosimilar Opportunities In Japan” worked out by MP Advisors has been recently published at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: New Phase of Mab Biosimilar knocks the door Biosimilar Opportunities In Japan
Published: January, 2015
Price: US$ 4,000.00
The cutting-edge study examines the main factors driving biosimilas' penetration in Japan; highlights the market dynamics and analyses lucrative opportunities emerging within the market. The novel report gives a thorough analysis of the Japanese biosimilar market scenario as well as traces the historical development of the market. Besides, the topical research examines the competitive intensity and includes detailed descriptions of the main market players. The report offers an extensive examination of the regulatory landscape in Japan, reviews consolidation activities among the Japanese companies and discusses the market challenges. Furthermore, the study unveils unique information on the biosimilars’ launches in the country, investigates the pricing trends and overviews the reimbursement scenario. The future prospects are discussed as well.
Reasons to buy:
- Obtain deep knowledge of the Japanese biosimilar market performance.
- Point out the most promising opportunities emerging in Japan’s biosimilar market.
- Detailed overview of the competitors’ businesses facilitates search for potential partners.
- Better understand the key challenges faced by producers in the country.
- Get look at the main drivers and constraints of the Japanese biosimilar market.
- Receive access to the invaluable data on biosimilar penetration in Japan.
- Improve understanding of the market trends and dynamics.
- Stay up-to-date with the main partnerships among the key biosimilar companies in Japan.
More cutting-edge research reports by the publisher can be found at MP Advisors page.