London, UK (PRWEB) January 28, 2015
The R&D of intramuscular drug delivery has gathered speed in the pharma universe over the last few decades. The excellent safety and efficacy profiles along with familiarity are the key factors for investing more funds in the segment. Subsequently, more innovative therapeutics are currently coming into the global market and other ones at various stages of clinical studies are expected to enter in market in the near term.
More innovative intramuscular drug delivery methods are anticipated to be developed and marketed in the offing. A slew of new intramuscular drugs that are currently at different stages of clinical research are likely to be available after a while. Pharmaceutical firms have already found out the opportunities in the area of intramuscular drugs’ development; a lot of such drugs are at advanced clinical trials stages, which are poised to be cost-effective, pharmacologically efficient and with lower adverse effects.
New research report “Intramuscular Drug Delivery Market & Pipeline Insight” drawn up by PNS Pharma is available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Intramuscular Drug Delivery Market & Pipeline Insight
Published: January, 2015
Price: US$ 2,400.00
The research study presents an up-close examination of the worldwide intramuscular drug market. It offers a detailed pipeline analysis; presents clinical trials evaluation by country, company, indication and phase; as well as thoroughly assesses the most significant industry issues. The research publication offers unbiased data on the marketed drugs delivered via an intramuscular injection, and overviews a slew of discounted and suspended drugs. The report discusses the competitive scenario alongside providing detailed profiles of the dominant companies involved in the industry.
Companies discussed: Antares Pharma, Eli Lily, Galaxo, HMD pharmaceuticals, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Merck, Novartis, Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, Pharmajet, and Teva Pharmaceutical.
- Comprehensive overview of the world intramuscular drug delivery market.
- Review of intramuscular drug delivery mechanisms and devices.
- Overview of the world intramuscular drug delivery market and pipeline.
- Profound insights into the market dynamics, including drivers and challenges.
- Analysis of the future development of the intramuscular drug delivery sector.
- All-round assessment of 364 intramuscular drugs in the pipeline, by country, company, indication and stage.
- Examination of 186 marketed intramuscular drugs, by firm, nation and indication.
- 108 drugs in Phase I clinical trials.
- Overview of discontinued and suspended intramuscular drugs in clinical development pipeline.
- Extensive analysis of the competitive landscape along with granular profiles of the 11 leading market players.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at PNS Pharma page.