“Educating and advising our clients is a core part of how we help our clients make sound financial decisions. We are proud to offer this new resource center and website so our clients can make these decisions with confidence,” said Armond A. Dinverno, JD,
Itasca, IL (PRWEB) January 30, 2015
Balasa Dinverno Foltz LLC (BDF) launches new web-based resources to help educate and inform business owners, women, individuals, and families about financial planning and investing through a collection of blogs, videos, webinars and other resources at http://www.bdfllc.com.
Among the more than 30 investing and financial planning web-based resources created by BDF’s expert staff:
- “Avoiding Hedge Funds” Webinar – a webinar based on a presentation delivered by Mark Balasa, CPA, CFP®, Co-Founder and CIO, at BDF’s signature annual client event. This year’s event, The Wall Street Mirage, was attended by more than 300 clients and included presentations by team members on firm growth, a market update, and a panel discussion with Q & A.
- “Time to Check on Your Investment Strategy” – four steps to take to start the year off right from the firm’s Chief Investment Officer, Chad Carlson, CFP®, CFA, Owner and Wealth Manager.
- “Two Strategies for Getting More Out of Your Charitable Gift” – tips to leverage charitable giving and reduce taxes.
- “How Much Cash Should You Keep in Your Business?” – tips for business owners on optimizing cash maintained in the business.
- “Social Security Strategies for Women” – advice for helping women make sound financial decisions with accompanying webinar coming in February 2015.
“Educating and advising our clients is a core part of how we help our clients make sound financial decisions. We are proud to offer this new resource center and website so our clients can make these decisions with confidence,” said Armond A. Dinverno, JD, CPA, CFP®, Co-Founder and President.
The firm’s new website accompanies a new logo and new look inspired by the firms recent growth to 43 team members, over 900 clients, and over $3 billion in assets managed for its clients.
About Balasa Dinverno Foltz LLC
Balasa Dinverno Foltz is a fee-based wealth management firm with offices in Itasca and Chicago, Illinois. With over $3 billion in assets managed for its clients, the firm directs clients as they make life’s important financial decisions—helping people make sound decisions to enjoy a full life. BDF works with high net-worth clients and has special expertise and teams dedicated to working with business owners and women.
The Balasa Dinverno Foltz LLC team is proud to be among Forbes’ Top 50 Wealth Managers and to have been named one of the “Best Places to Work” in Illinois by the Daily Herald Business Ledger for 4 years in a row.
For more information about BDF, visit http://www.bdfllc.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Rankings or recognition by unaffiliated rating services should not be construed as a guarantee that a certain level of results will be achieved if Balasa Dinverno Foltz LLC (BDF) is engaged or as an endorsement of BDF by any of its clients. Rankings by third parties are generally based exclusively on information prepared or developed by the recognized adviser.