London, UK (PRWEB) January 29, 2015
In 2014, the volume of the sodium bicarbonate production globally grew by 4% YoY. At present, the market for sodium bicarbonate is growing at a stable pace, owing to its wide usage in the healthcare and food sectors that together account for over 50% of total product consumption. China captured close to 35% of the total sodium bicarbonate output in 2014, and the U.S. came in second with a share of just over 20%. As of 2014, Asia, led by China, dominated sodium bicarbonate consumption with around 37.5% share of total demand . Europe and North America came second and third with shares of around 26.1% and 21.2%, respectively.
Forecasts suggest the market to grow at 4-4.5% per annum through to 2019, driven primarily by Asia and especially China. The region is poised to dominate both the production and consumption of sodium bicarbonate in the years to come. The European market for sodium bicarbonate is expected to demonstrate annual growth at just over 2% over the forecast period. Solvay, followed by Inner Mongolia and Church & Dwight, is the largest sodium bicarbonate producer worldwide.
New research report “Sodium Bicarbonate Global Market Research” worked out by BAC Reports is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Sodium Bicarbonate Global Market Research
Published: January, 2015
Price: US$ 2,950.00
The report presents an all-round analysis and forecast of the sodium bicarbonate market across the CIS countries and worldwide. It discusses the key grades of the product, main application areas, as well as the various methods of sodium bicarbonate production. The research study analyzes the sodium bicarbonate production worldwide and region-wise, with coverage of top manufacturers’ profiles; estimates the market volume on a global scale and by individual regions; examines the trends in the downstream industries. Pricing issues are considered as well. The report provides detailed analyses of the market across such countries as Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Uzbekistan, including data on supply and demand, consumption structure, key manufacturers and consumers, trends, prices, and detailed market forecasts.
- Extensive product profile for sodium bicarbonate, including the product’s characteristics, grades, manufacturing methods, application areas, etc.
- Insights into the current state of the sodium bicarbonate market worldwide.
- Comprehensive analysis of the sodium bicarbonate supply along with a discussion of the major manufacturers.
- In-depth analysis of the demand with data on the consumption volume as well as an exhaustive analysis of the downstream sectors and the trends prevailing in them.
- Granular pricing information.
- Foreign trade analysis, with details of export and import operations.
- Individual market analyses for some of the CIS countries.
- Future outlook for the sodium bicarbonate market including granular forecasts.
More new studies by the publisher can be found at BAC Reports page.