Each of these new courses qualifies for SAE International’s new Accident Reconstruction Certificate Program.
WARRENDALE, Pa. (PRWEB) January 29, 2015
SAE International announces the addition of two new accident reconstruction professional development seminars at the SAE 2015 World Congress, which will be held April 21-23 at Cobo Center in Detroit.
In all, SAE International will offer 31 professional development seminars during the World Congress week.
The two new seminars include:
1. Reconstruction and Analysis of Motorcycle Crashes (Thursday, April 23) – This seminar takes participants beyond the basics of crash reconstruction to physical models and analysis techniques that are unique to the reconstruction of motorcycle crashes, providing learners with a comprehensive summary of applicable reconstruction techniques. In addition, case studies will be utilized throughout the course to further explore crash causation, configuration, kinematics, dynamics, and handling characteristics, focusing on pre-crash, impact and post impact analysis.
2. Reconstruction and Analysis of Rollover Crashes of Light Vehicles(Friday, April 24) – This seminar takes participants beyond the basics of accident reconstruction to physical models and analysis techniques that are unique to the reconstruction of single-vehicle rollover crashes.
Each of these new courses qualifies for SAE International’s new Accident Reconstruction Certificate Program. Attendees will have the opportunity to take an entire week’s worth of classes toward this certificate program during the SAE World Congress. Other related courses include:
- Applying Automotive EDR Data to Traffic Crash Reconstruction (April 20-22)
- Chassis & Suspension Component Design for Passenger Cars & Light Trucks (April 22-24, SAE International Troy Office)
- Introduction to Brake Control Systems: ABS, TCS, and ESC (April 21-22)
- Fundamentals of Automotive All-Wheel Drive Systems (April 22)
Attendees to the seminars get complete access to SAE World Congress activities for only $55 per day - the lowest price for full World Congress admission.
For information about the professional development courses offered in conjunction with the SAE 2015 World Congress, visit http://www.sae.org/congress/pdseminars.htm. Or, contact SAE International Customer Service by emailing customerservice(at)sae(dot)org or calling +1.877.606.7323 (U.S. and Canada only) or +1.724.776.4970 (outside U.S. and Canada).
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 145,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.