Addressing the most challenging issue that healthcare providers face today.
Portland, ME (PRWEB) February 03, 2015
HIMSS Media and Healthcare IT News co-host the Privacy & Security Forum in San Diego in March. One in a series of regional gatherings, the forum presents practical, applicable solutions to healthcare providers and payers who are up against the daunting challenges of data breaches of all forms.
When: March 5-6, 2015
Where: Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, Calif.
Who Should Attend: Professionals who work in positions that safeguard their organizations’ data assets –CIOs, CISOs, COOs, CSOs, and director and managers in security and information services.
Reasons to Attend:
- Assess your facility’s short-term and long-term privacy and security needs.
- Implement strategies and tactics that help ensure the safe transfer and storage of personal health information.
- Become your facility’s privacy and security leader, and create institutional buy-in from the top down.
Privacy & Security in an Era of Accelerating Change
Kari West, CISO, Intermountain Healthcare
Lessons Learned from Boston's Childrens: When Hactivsts Attack Your Hospital
Daniel Nigrin, CIO, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Top Security Concerns, Insights, and Initiatives
- Best Practices for Risk Management and Incident Response
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Cybersecurity Insurance
- Q&A With the Privacy & Security Genius Bar
- Ethical Hackers Discuss Top Network Vulnerabilities
HIMSS is a global, not-for-profit organization focused on better health through information technology (IT). HIMSS leads efforts to optimize health engagements and care outcomes using information technology.
About HIMSS Media
HIMSS Media is a cause-based, global enterprise producing health IT thought leadership, education, events, market research and media services -- around the world. Founded in 1961, HIMSS encompasses more than 52,000 individuals worldwide, of which more than two-thirds work in healthcare provider, governmental and not-for-profit organizations. Membership also includes more than 600 corporations and 250 not-for-profit partner organizations that share this cause. HIMSS, headquartered in Chicago, serves the global health IT community with offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia.