Every single person is born with a personal style pattern that influences their preferences. Self-awareness of personal style and values is so important for success that it transcends age, intelligence, education, profession, and job level.
(PRWEB) February 02, 2015
It makes intuitive sense: if people understand their personal style preferences they will greatly increase the chances of realizing their full potential both personally and professionally.
With three decades of experience and literally thousands of hours of research behind him, consultant and author Dr. Ken Keis states that over 70% of the population has no clue what their personal style is, or the consequences of not knowing. Indeed, he says, only 2% of this population is able to realize their full potential without this information.
"Why Aren't You More Like Me?" along with its accompanying free online Personal Style Indicator, banishes the mystery and offers compelling insight that can free individuals from self-defeating behaviors and equip them to build positive and credibility relationships with just about anybody that they meet.
This book specifically helps readers:
- Discover why certain individuals irritate them – and what to do about it
- Learn to better understand and appreciate themselves and others instantly improving relationship compatibility
- Provide an easy system to immediately identify others’ Personal Style to increase team compatibility and leadership effectiveness
- Help individuals select the right job style and role compatibility – every time
- Understand, coach, and encourage the style preferences of partners, children, family, friends, co-workers, and others
- Live life based on personal core values which will reduce stress, increase confidence and also enhance self-awareness and the impact of their behavior on others