In 2014, RURO completed installations on Amazon hosting that had millions of records.
Frederick, MD (PRWEB) January 30, 2015
RURO Solutions, including Biorepository, Translational Science, NGS and Testing Lab are now available as SaaS offerings
- RURO Solutions, including Biorepository, Translational Science, NGS and Testing Lab are now available as SaaS offerings
- RURO Enterprise products, including FreezerPro®, are also available
- Customers may select from list of approved Cloud service providers
RURO, Inc., a leading LIMS, RFID and sample management solutions provider, announced its offering of Software as a Service Cloud deployment for select products and solutions.
Since the company began in 2006, RURO software deployments have been available for onsite virtual machine deployment. Customers have enjoyed RURO’s emphasis on secure collection and sharing of complex process data, bettering of lab project collaboration tools, automation leading to improved record integrity, and support for international operations. Now, organizations that want to gain these benefits may do so with a Software as a Service (SaaS) subscription and accelerated deployment.
The following SaaS offerings are now available:
- Limfinity® powered solutions: Sample Management, Translational Science Informatics, Next Generation Sequencing, Sanger Sequencing, Drug Testing, Food Testing, Resource Testing
- FreezerPro® Enterprise and FreezerPro® Elite
- ezColony® Enterprise
SaaS service guarantees and important features include:
- 99.9% or greater uptime
- “Close by” with hundreds of international regional hosting centers
- Redundant hardware, system monitoring and daily backups
“In 2014, RURO completed installations on Amazon hosting that had millions of records,” says Vlad Lebedev, CEO of RURO. “The performance on Amazon and other Cloud providers has been excellent. Now that testing is complete and our software fully optimized for the Cloud, we are opening these SaaS options up to everyone.”
RURO SaaS will also be available on fellow MD-based provider, Sidus BioData Cloud hosting and the MO-based Cloud hosting and analytics provider, Appistry. Customers wishing to obtain a SaaS deployment of RURO software may request service from these providers or recommend hosting services to RURO, for service evaluation.
RURO SaaS solutions and products are available by annual subscription.
About RURO, Inc.
Founded in 2006, RURO specializes in Laboratory Information Management and RFID Solutions. RURO’s Limfinity is the informatics centerpiece in many of the world’s leading Translation Science programs and Biobanks. RURO’s RFID Solutions meet critical inventory management, tracking and security needs.
RURO is Laboratory Information Bliss.
Visit RURO at http://www.ruro.com for more information.
# # #