London, UK (PRWEB) February 02, 2015
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the 5th Annual Business Continuity and Emergency Response Forum 2015, happening on the 9th – 11th February 2015, in the UAE’s capital, Abu Dhabi.
Nowadays, it is vital to properly manage and also train the right skills set in order to create a solid foundation for implementing an ideal Business Continuity Management (BCM) System. Organisational resilience is on the ascent and establishments are seeking to have a reliable business resilience programme which can be part of the Business Continuity Programme.
Organised by Fleming Gulf, the 5th Edition Business Continuity and Emergency Response Forum 2015 is a 3-day event that will feature industry leaders, best case studies, round tables, interactive group discussions, and a cocktail parties and networking receptions. Attendees will gather in Abu Dhabi this February to discuss the constantly changing technology universe and its potential impact on business continuity management, the social media conundrum, as well as exchange the vital information with decision makers, consultants, service providers, government bodies to facilitate framing better policies, selecting and implementing advanced technologies and processes and thereby ushering in a more resilient landscape.
5th Annual Business Continuity and Emergency Response Forum 2015
Dates: 9 February 2015 – 11 February 2015
Location: Grand Millennium Al Wahda 5*, Abu Dhabi, the UAE
Conference Key Focus Areas:
- Success Story of BCM at NCB Capital
- Case Study – Post-Disaster Recovery takes off in the Cloud
- Technology Scenario and its Likely Impact for BCM
- Bolstering Resiliency towards Growth Ambitions
- BC Manager skills set - Generalist vis-à-vis BC Expert?
- The Social Media Enygma
Some of the Eminent Industry Leaders to at the Forum 2015:
- Vishwanath K Nair, IT Continuity Manager, Emirates Airlines, the UAE
- Mahmoud Marzouk, Manager Business Continuity - Group Safety & Security, Qatar Airways Company Q.C.S.C.
- Simon Williams, Global Business Continuity Manager, the National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD)
- Johnson B. Awe, Corporate Emergency & Business Continuity Management Coordinator, Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.