" Good service. Great software very easy to use and switch servers. Good speeds on UK, US and Euro servers. Recently returned from holiday in Spain where I was able to watch the Olympics via BBC, speed and connection excellent. Top job! " - by Kurt
Past News ReleasesRSS
New York, United States (PRWEB) February 21, 2015
- What is a VPN?
A Virtual Personal Network (VPN) is a computer network constructed within a public network (such as the worldwide Internet). According to Wikipedia, ‘A vpn enables a computer or network-enabled device to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if it were directly connected to the private network, while benefiting from the functionality, security and management policies of the private network. A VPN is created by establishing a virtual point-to-point connection through the use of dedicated connections, virtual tunneling protocols, or traffic encryptions.’
A virtual private network can be contrasted with an expensive system of owned or leased lines that can only be used by one organization. The goal of a VPN is to provide the organization with the same capabilities, but at a much lower cost.
- Why use a VPN service?
VPNs allow employees to securely access their company's intranet while traveling outside the office. Similarly, VPNs securely connect geographically separated offices of an organization, creating one cohesive network.
VPN technology is also used by individual Internet users to secure their wireless transactions either shopping online or connected to the banking system, to circumvent geo restrictions and censorship, and to connect to proxy servers for the purpose of protecting personal identity and location.
To recap HideMyAss vpn provider provide 791 VPN servers in 263 locations in 151 countries around the world - thus offering user for faster connection and wider access to blocked content abroad than other VPN providers.
- Who uses VPN services?
Everyone who deals with confidential information or who should keep their activities and information private uses VPNs. VPNs has recently come to be prominent in the online consumer space. Originally made use of by file sharers to hide their identifications when pirating copyright protected material, consumers now make use of VPNs to protect their personal privacy when linking to public Wi-Fi (such as at Starbucks or student dorm rooms), or to gain access to sites and services lots of federal governments obstruct to subdue dissent and also restrict the totally free circulation of details. VPNs also enable access to region restricted video streaming content such as Netflix, Hulu, or Pandora.
- What does a user use a VPN for?
Most people use a VPN for one of 3 factors, or a combination thereof:
1. To protect their web traffic from prying eyes. For example, hooking up to social media networks or sending out email from local coffee shop without problem that the scary person or hacker is covertly accessing passwords or personal communications.
2. Privacy on the net. For instance, to browse the web without revealing an identification or being tracked, eg. viewing websites containing information awkward to government without concern of user front door being torn down as a result of it, or, less dramatically.
3. Acquiring access to area restricted material. Many VPN solutions make it possible to see region limited material safely, yet not each one of them secure user personal privacy entirely. Eg. Watching protected video content as Netflix from outside US region at a leisure time
- How-To Pick a VPN Provider?
Checking out the number of services readily available will certainly make most people’s head spin. So just how is it meant to select the most effective service provider? Start with considering important requirements checklist:
- If user main objective is to watch region restricted entertainment online, nearly any kind of VPN provider will do, as and consider speed will certainly be major issue. As to highlight, using VPN will increase video speed, and video loads quickly without buffering ( http://smart-ass-ip.com/hidemyass-vpn-pro-speed-test/ )
- If user main concern is the safety of information when accessing public Wi-Fi, or the user just do not want the ISP to know just what activity the user are doing, again any kind of VPN provider will certainly do.
- If privacy and anonymity is user primary priority chooses a non-logging VPN provider that provides encryption.
- If the user resides in a country with limiting Internet access, the inquiry will be which VPN companies he or she could get to. Pick a non-logging VPN supplier offering encryption as well as anonymous payment method to ensure the user identification does not come under the wrong hands.
"I've been using this service for over a year now with absolutely no problems. It's incredibly easy to use for even the most technically inept. It's fast to connect, and have dizzying array of choices of remote servers from all over the world. So, the name is a bit weird, but apart from that, I'm delighted with the service offered here." -by John C (http://smart-ass-ip.com/hidemyass-vpn-review/ )
- A Matter of Trust
No matter which VPN company will be selected, it is always practical to consider the following:
How much does a user trust a VPN provider's promises of either not logging, or purging their logs frequently sufficient to secure anonymity? Declarations like " don't keep any type of logs" followed by " will certainly put on hold any customer's account if identify they take part in illegal task" definitely need to be considered before make any decision.
Just prompt to meticulously read each VPN company's Terms & Conditions statement and Privacy Plan as they are not as simple as they might appear, as well as could be misleading. Likewise, examine rates as well as search for discounts and also vouchers. Frequently a user will find significant discount rates or other offers to decrease the price.
"I've been using this service for over a year now with absolutely no problems. It's incredibly easy to use for even the most technically inept. It's fast to connect, and have dizzying array of choices of remote servers from all over the world. So, the name is a bit weird, but apart from that, I'm delighted with the service offered here." - by John C (http://smart-ass-ip.com/hidemyass-vpn-review/ )