We are excited to be returning for our 8th consecutive year to this premier educational event.
Westlake Village, CA (PRWEB) January 31, 2015
Sheryl Tuchman, Founder and CEO of Tools 2 Succeed, said, "We are excited to be returning for our 8th consecutive year to this premier educational event." They will be featuring their in-house leadership training and sexual harassment prevention training, as well as Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) certification and re-certification online e-Learning programs.
Each year, the Los Angeles HR Star Conference draws 850+ HR professionals from organizations in Southern California.
The keynote speaker will be John Zulli, international author, speaker and trainer, who will present, "True Leadership: Mastering the 3 Key Skills Highly Successful Leaders Use to Motivate, Manage and Accomplish the Extraordinary."
Presentation topics will include:
- Workplace Investigations
- The Future of Work: Employees on Tap
- 2015 Wage-Hour Legal Update
- Case Studies in Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Social Media in the Workplace: The Next Stage
- Changing Corporate Culture
- HR and Office Politics
- Becoming a Trusted Advisor
- How to Avoid Discrimination in Hiring
- Healthcare Reform to Wellness: Vital Topics in Employee Benefits
- Navigating FMLA, ADA and Workers' Compensation Leave
- The Top 5 Trends for Background Checks in 2015
- Millennials: The New Face of Employment
- The Power of Clear Communication: Employee Engagement & Company Profitability
The HR Star Conference is fully subsidized by a select number of exhibitors and sponsors from leading companies. Admission is free to attendees who register in advance.
About HR Star Conference
Each year, the Los Angeles HR Star Conference draws 850+ HR professionals from organizations in Southern California. They will be celebrating their 16th anniversary in 2015.
About Tools 2 Succeed, Inc.
Tools 2 Succeed provides business training, consulting, and coaching services to facilitate organizational growth and change. Services include onsite employee development training, leadership workshops, executive coaching, outplacement services, behavioral assessments, and an extensive offering of e-learning courses. They are an approved provider of the Human Resource Certification Institute, offering low-cost programs for HRCI recertification credit. Tools 2 Succeed is based in Southern California and serves clients in 48 countries, including all 50 United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.