London, UK (PRWEB) February 02, 2015
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the 3rd edition of Europe’s premier CBRNe event – Non-Conventional Threat (NCT) CBRNe Europe 2015 (NCT CBRNe Europe 2015), taking place on the 12th – 13th February 2015, in Belgium’s capital of Brussels.
Various research programmes are staying on to reinforce European CBRN Defence and emergency preparedness of civil society organisations, collecting enormous amounts of money with an eye to invest in the state-of-the-art technologies and approaches presently available. Still, the challenge of international terrorism and present-day conflicts along European borders continue to open the question, whether the continent is really adequately ready for wide-scale CBRN incidents and pertinent treatment and response. A number of people on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean would say no and demand more consciousness regarding non-conventional threats, whilst some scientific reports note that European interoperability in the field is leastways in great necessity of improvement.
The 3rd edition of the NCT CBRNe Europe 2015 event will put these issue on the regional agenda, whilst providing an in-depth overview on a range of redeployments of resources and financial placements within the outstanding European CBRN Defence Commands. Attendees will gain an opportunity to see how Europe’s first responders brace themselves for the worst and what the region’s leading industry representatives and scientists have to offer.
NCT CBRNe Europe
Date: February 12 – February 13, 2015
Venue: Sheraton Brussels Hotel 4*, Brussels, Belgium
- A two-day conference with top-level speakers from the European region
- Deeper knowledge of the leading-edge technologies in CBRN defense at the vibrant exhibition
- Attendees, speakers and delegations from Central Europe, the Benelux, Scandinavia and the Caucasus
- The principle CBRNe Defence forum in the European region addressing the hot issues such as CBRNe safety, preparedness and security
- Networking Receptions and Cocktail Parties
Who will you meet?
Close to 150-200 delegates are expected to join the event, including speakers and delegations from stakeholders like:
- CBRN Defence Commands (Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, France, Poland, Slovakia, Turkey)
- Governing bodies and civil first responders (Austria, Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Italy, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkey)
- NATO and EU stakeholders (DGHOME, MoEP, EEAS, EDA)
- Scientific-research institutes
Hurry to become part of Europe’s premier conference and exhibition!
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.