Dayton, Ohio (PRWEB) February 04, 2015
My-Print-Delivery software is already available for both Lexmark and Dell embedded devices. With the Xerox embedded app added, My-Print-Delivery is more appealing for mixed printer fleets that include Xerox devices. Plus Technologies is currently in the process of developing embedded software solutions for other printer manufacturers.
OM Plus My-Print-Delivery (MPD) software is Plus Technologies solution for "pull printing". This type of solution is also called by other names such as print release, pull printing, follow-me, or find-me printing. The idea behind the concept is to improve printing efficiencies by holding user documents in the print system until the user releases the document while physically at the printer or multifunction device itself. There are many benefits for implementing OM Plus MPD:
- Works with virtually all printer models and access cards/readers
- Integration with ERP, EMR, and other "back-end" systems
- Intelligent routing to identify MPD jobs (vs. non MPD jobs)
- Authentication via Active Directory or 3rd party solutions
- Does not require latest printer models (not even a display)
- Numerous release methods
- Features such as redirection of jobs, reprint, and archive
- Scalable and manageable
- Centralized queue creation
- Advanced trouble shooting tool-set
- Print statistics
- Priced by device (not user)
My-Print-Delivery has numerous ways for users to 'release' their print jobs at the device. Some ways for users to release print jobs include: card swipe, smart phone, workstation, batch release, and embedded release.
Quote: "We love your OM Plus My-Print-Delivery" system. It is really cool and we are very excited about it". - Viewpoint School
For more information contact Plus Technologies at http://www.plustechnologies.com or by phone at 877-899-7587.