London, UK (PRWEB) February 02, 2015
The world market for fiberglass insulation is poised to demonstrate positive growth at a CAGR of 6.3% through 2019. The rising per capita incomes, the construction industry growth along with the higher demand for lightweight, durability, strength and eco-friendly fiberglass insulation products are driving the further expansion of the worldwide fiberglass insulation market. Additionally, the enhancing awareness of energy-saving is giving stimulus to growth of demand for fiberglass insulation worldwide.
At present, the highest growth is registered in the residential construction sector. It is followed by the commercial and industrial sectors.
The list of companies taking lead in the world market for fiberglass insulation includes, but is not limited to Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA, Guardian Insulation, Owens Corning Corporation, Uralita, Asahi Fiber Glass Co., Johns Manville Corporation, Knauf Insulation, KCC Corporation, Bradford insulation and Superglass Insulation. In the years to come, the market players are likely to make a greater emphasis on the development of novel fiberglass insulation products with the aim to satisfy the constantly changing customers’ demands.
In-demand market research report “Global Fiberglass Insulation Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” drawn up by Lucintel has been recently published at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Fiberglass Insulation Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
Published: December, 2014
Price: US$ 3,900.00
The insightful report provides a detailed guide to the world fiberglass insulation market, including its segmentation analysis by key regions and applications. It reviews the market performance during 2008-2013, examines the emerging trends in the market, overviews the key challenges faced by the market players as well as highlights the main industry related aspects, sheds light on the key market drivers and resistors. Besides, the in-demand study canvasses the competitive landscape and offers extensive profiles of the leading fiberglass insulation producers. The report unveils growth opportunities and presents strategic analysis, including new product developments and expansion strategies. In addition, the report discloses main mergers and acquisitions in the world fiberglass insulation market. Detailed forecasts for the global fiberglass insulation market development and performance through 2019 is included, too.
Reasons to buy:
- Obtain reliable information on the fiberglass insulation market development since 2009.
- Understand the market scenario across the main regions and countries.
- Detailed competitive assessment helps to identify the market leaders and facilitates search for potential partners and suppliers.
- Receive access to trustworthy data on the key factors shaping the fiberglass insulation market.
- Better understand the possible future development of the market.
- Define lucrative opportunities and plan effective investment strategies by gaining access to the marker forecast to 2019.
- In-depth investigation of the market helps to increase sales activities and improve business planning.
- Look at the figures and tables reflecting the market performance statistics over the reviewed period.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Lucintel page.