We’re excited about our new partnership with Physio-Control and look forward to providing our customers with renowned LIFEPAK AEDs. Early defibrillation significantly improves survival rates from sudden cardiac arrest.
New York, NY (PRWEB) February 09, 2015
National CPR/AED training company EMC CPR & Safety Training, LLC is now offering Physio-Control AEDs to its customers. Physio-Control’s renowned LIFEPAK AEDs are the latest addition to EMC’s AED store, in addition to other brands carried by EMC. Physio-Control AEDs are among the most popular and deployed AEDs ever made. Trusted by emergency medical professionals around the world, Physio-Control AEDs boast advanced technology that saves lives. Most EMS agencies in the United States use this brand for pre-hospital defibrillation.
Physio-Control is a legacy name in defibrillation that is celebrating its 60th anniversary in 2015 and that continues to set new standards for the design and manufacturing of AEDs and other emergency medical products and services. Despite their sophistication, Physio-Control AEDs are known to be easy to use. Features vary from one model to another, but some points that set these AEDs apart from competing brands include the following:
- Escalates to an industry-leading 360 joules, providing the extra power needed to treat victims who are hard to defibrillate
- Large, intuitive screen display
- Graphics and ECG readings are clear and easy to read
- cprMAX™ Technology minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue while the AED is charging
- Semi-automatic and fully automatic options, the latter which only deliver a shock if they determine that the heart needs it
- Performs basic self-check weekly and in-depth diagnostic test monthly
- Rechargeable battery option
- Synchronized replacement of electrodes and battery
- Defibrillation and CPR prompts consistent with American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines
- 8-year factory warranty (the longest in the industry)
Physio-Control AEDs also offer multiple configuration options. Users can program the device based on the method of CPR that they have been taught. They can also electronically assign a unique device ID, so they don’t have to put any labels or stickers on their AEDs.
In addition to offering highly sought-after AEDs from top brands, EMC offers AED program management services. LIFEPAK AEDs require a prescription in the United States, and EMC’s comprehensive AED program management services include medical direction and oversight. EMC’s AED experts also help organizations select an appropriate AED for their needs as well as design, implement, and maintain an effective AED program. EMC provides organizations with AED training resources and support to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
EMC Owner and National Director of Training Stephanie Duehring said, “We’re excited about our new partnership with Physio-Control and look forward to providing our customers with renowned LIFEPAK AEDs. Early defibrillation significantly improves survival rates from sudden cardiac arrest and Physio-Control’s AEDs offer the ease of use and powerful technology needed to save lives.”
About EMC CPR & Safety Training, LLC
EMC CPR & Safety Training, LLC is an authorized provider of American Heart Association CPR, AED, and First Aid training classes. Since its inception, EMC has continued to expand its services to locations nationwide. EMC is also a national distributor of AEDs from leading brands and offers a variety of AED medical oversight/program management options. For further information about EMC’s products and services, visit http://www.emccprtraining.com.