The FusionOps supply chain analytics platform posted 130% growth in revenue and over 700% new user growth as new and current customers expanded their usage.
Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) February 03, 2015
FusionOps, the leading provider of cloud analytics applications for managing the supply chain, announced record results for 2014 across all aspects of the company. The FusionOps supply chain analytics platform posted 130% growth in revenue and over 700% new user growth as new and current customers expanded their usage. The company was also recognized for its industry leadership by being named an Always On Global 100 Company To Watch among other awards.
“2014 was another stellar year for FusionOps as we continue to expand worldwide. Our cloud platform innovations enable end-to-end supply chain visibility, improving inventory management, order flow, supplier performance, customer satisfaction, and more,” said Gary Meyers, CEO of FusionOps. “Everyday, we are helping our customers to get real, measurable business results through improved supply chain visibility.”
2014 highlights include:
- Revenue: 130% revenue increase over 2013.
- Renewals: 93% customer renewal rate as customers expanded their usage of the FusionOps supply chain analytics platform
- New Customers: FusionOps expanded its customer base with new multi-billion dollar customers across manufacturing sectors, including verticals such as the pharmaceutical and home fixtures.
- Platform Adoption: FusionOps’ cloud platform user base grew by over 700%, with nearly 13X increase in analytics run over 2013.
- Industry Recognition: FusionOps’ industry leadership was recognized by being named an AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies To Watch. Founder and CTO, Shariq Mansoor, was also named one of the “Pros to Know” by Supply and Demand Chain Executive, in the “Providers to Know” category.
- Innovation: FusionOps continued to bring new innovations to its cloud platform in 2014. It announced LiveAnalytics™, a new way to experience, navigate, and visualize supply chain data. Users can now easily combine images and live metrics to create infographics that add visual context to critical supply chain processes and workflows.
- Leadership team: FusionOps expanded the executive leadership team with the hiring of Geoff Wolfe as the Vice President of Customer Success & Professional Services, Tony Wessels as Chief Marketing Officer, and Allen Jacques as Vice President, Pharmaceutical Analytics.
- Employees: FusionOps continued to aggressively hire to support its rapid customer growth. The number of new employees grew by 300% in 2014.
- Global Expansion: FusionOps continue to expand its global presence to meet worldwide demand. FusionOps opened a customer service center in Bucharest, Romania and a development center in Portland, Oregon.
“FusionOps advanced analytics is transforming our business because it addresses the unique supply chain challenges we face as a pharmaceutical distributor, “said Davíd Guzmán, CIO, HD Smith. “We now get visibility across all of our departments which helps us identify issues before they become problems, and then also take advantage of opportunities that we didn’t know even existed before. FusionOps delivers.”
FusionOps is the only analytics solution that delivers complete supply chain visibility in a self-service, easy-to-use platform designed for business users. With a comprehensive portfolio of best-practice supply chain analytics as the starting point, global manufacturing, supply chain and sales managers have immediate access to real-time data across the supply chain. Founded by a team of supply chain and enterprise software developers, FusionOps’ patented, cloud-based SaaS platform delivers immediate value. Headquartered in Mountain View, CA, FusionOps is a Certified SAP Software Partner and Gartner “Cool Vendor”. For additional information, please visit: http://www.fusionops.com.
© 2015 FusionOps, Inc. FusionOps and the FusionOps logo are trademarks of FusionOps Inc. in the United States.