Seattle, WA (PRWEB) February 05, 2015
Marketing professionals at business-to-business companies no longer have to guess which digital collateral is the most effective at driving and closing sales. Seattle-based startup Angles Media, backed by B2B tech accelerator 9Mile Labs, has developed a content marketing platform that gives B2B companies a clear picture of what content they should produce at each stage of the buyer’s journey. Angles Media launched its flagship product in December 2014 and completed its brand refresh as “Contenido” on Jan 29, 2015.
Contenido aggregates data from the leading marketing automation, CRM, and web analytics systems (eg, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics) into a single platform that highlights actionable business indicators. Prior to investing in the creation of digital sales and marketing collateral, businesses can use Contenido’s data to influence and direct the content planning process. This innovative proactive approach helps businesses answer one of the most disruptive questions of the creative process: “What content should we create next?”
Using Contenido, businesses and organizations:
● Save time and money spent on content marketing efforts.
● Measure how various types of content performed for other companies within their different industry and customer segments.
● Make educated content creation and publishing decisions based on how qualified leads have interacted with their content inventory.
● Identify which core components of their value proposition are the most relevant according to the buying readiness of a prospect.
● Capture ideas for content creation from anyone within their organization and assess the potential lift, or drag, the asset might have against a specific business objective.
● Focus on creating amazing and engaging customer experiences.
Contenido CEO Martin Ramirez disclosed that they created Contenido “to help B2B companies who rely on marketing automation platforms to manage their lead nurturing and sales enablement processes. We remove the confusing and complex data analysis overhead and inject valuable insight at the top of the planning cycle so businesses can make decisions prior to making large sum investments.” Ramirez also wrote that “Contenido provides an editorial management solution that helps B2B companies protect their investments in digital content by establishing governance around the content planning, production, and publishing processes.”
Contenido, located at 605 1st Ave Suite 500B, Seattle, WA, is an early stage startup backed by 9MileLabs, the Pacific Northwest premier B2B startup accelerator. Founded in May 2013 by Martin Ramirez, CEO, and Jon Delgado, CTO, Contenido empowers B2B marketers to more efficiently use digital content in their lead generation, sales closing, and customer loyalty-building efforts. To find more about the product visit: http://conteni.do