2015 is the year in which the connected health ecosystem will embrace key breakthroughs to build user adoption and engage users to create bespoke experiences and move in the direction of a self-managed care system
(PRWEB) February 03, 2015
The interactive complimentary event brought to you by Open Mobile Media will be held on 18th February (Wednesday) 13.00-14.00 EST and has already had over 400 sign ups from the connected health and digital health community! Registration is open here: http://www.openmobilemedia.com/connected-healthcare-mhealth-usa/webinar.php
The three speakers will bring their insights on technical innovation, data interoperability and business cases to see how mHealth can be integrated into mainstream care.
Research predicts that healthcare monitoring of chronic diseases will dominate the market, reaching 110 million units in 2017, up from 10 million in 2012. Forty-five per cent of U.S. adults report that they live with one or more chronic conditions, such as high blood pressure, lung conditions, diabetes, heart disease, or cancer.
Yes the integration and demand for connected health services is growing fast amongst the digital consumer and physician. And with big investments from insurers, employers, wireless carriers, app developers, venture capitalists, hospitals and hardware developers, this really is the market to capitalise on now!
Open Mobile Media’s Connected Healthcare Research Director Shreya Ganapathy stated, “Despite the buzz surrounding connected healthcare and the digital health community, there is still no clear winner with a seamless solution. This year is about collaboration and data sharing to make it stick."
She continued, “2015 is the year in which the connected health ecosystem will embrace key breakthroughs to build user adoption and engage users to create bespoke experiences and move in the direction of a self-managed care system."
To explore these developments in the mHealth landscape, Open Mobile Media has organised a live free webinar entitled ‘Accelerating mHealth Adoption and Engagement for Sustainable Care’.
The 50 minute session includes live Q & A's and will be delivered by key industry figures including:
- Anand Iyer, Chief Data Science Officer, WellDoc, Inc
- Michelle Snyder, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Welltok
- Tyler Steben, Mobile Solutions at Wellness & Prevention, a Johnson & Johnson Company
- Moderator - Shreya Ganapathy, Research Director, Open Mobile Media
The webinar agenda includes:
- Analyse the long term potential of using mHealth apps, devices and services to monitor and manage chronic diseases which ultimately leads to self-management of the condition
- Designing Technology for End Users: Mobility is not about the device it’s about the user. Learn how you need to focus on adaptable people centric solutions, focusing on the physicians and the patients’ needs, to make your product sustainable
- Discuss the economic impacts of large scale consumer adoption of mHealth. Learn about the commercialisation strategies in place and how companies are finding their ROI
- Discuss mHealth adoption and engagement initiatives to improve work life balance and reduce feelings of depression, stress, anxiety to create a more productive workforce and reduce pay outs
The webinar offers a chance to understand how the connected health market experts are viewing the future development, innovation in technology, and potential growth of the market.
More than that, the opportunity to ask questions directly to industry thought-leaders for first-hand answers is here. The webinar can be joined for free at: http://www.openmobilemedia.com/connected-healthcare-mhealth-usa/webinar.php. If you can’t listen in on the 18th the recording for the webinar will be shared after, if you sign up.
Places are limited, so Open Mobile Media has advised that you register early to avoid disappointment.
Research Director |mHealth- Open Mobile Media
P: +44 20 7375 7150
About Open Mobile Media
Open Mobile Media is the reference point for future mobile and web landscapes. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. Open Mobile Media is part of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. FC Business Intelligence Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales - Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. enabling dialogue throughout the industry.