New York, NY (PRWEB) February 05, 2015
The FAXIES Awards showcase the most outstanding communications initiatives and programs in the highly competitive and dynamic cable arena. The coveted awards set the industry benchmark for excellence across all areas of marketing and PR. The entry deadline is March 20, 2015, and winners along with honorable mentions will be recognized in June 2015.
For more information on The FAXIES Awards, visit http://www.thefaxies.com.
Winners and honorable mentions will be awarded in the following categories:
- Acquisition and Upgrade Marketing
- Advertising Campaign for a Single Program
- Advertising Campaign for a Network
- Affiliate and Partnership Marketing
- Brand Image and Positioning Campaign
- Corporate Social Responsibility / Green Campaign
- Community Relations
- Direct Response Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Marketing Campaign
- Marketing of a New Series or Show
- Marketing of a Continuing Series
- Marketing of a Special or Documentary/ Documentary Series
- Media Event
- Media Relations Campaign
- Multicultural Marketing
- Non-Profit Partnerships
- Press Kit
- Programming Stunt
- PR Stunt
- Public Affairs Campaign
- Shoestring Marketing
- Social Media During a Program
- Social Media Marketing
- Sweepstakes and Games Marketing
- Technology Vendor Marketing
- Trade Show Marketing/PR
- Marketer of the Year, VP Level and Above
- Marketing Team of the Year
- PR Executive of the Year, VP Level and above
- PR Team of the Year
The FAXIES Awards is a great opportunity for organizations to get noticed for their top marketing and PR initiatives and the individuals driving their success. Winners and honorable mentions will be recognized at an awards breakfast in June 2015 in New York City, in a special issue of Cablefax Daily and on Cablefax.com.
For more information, visit http://www.thefaxies.com.
This awards program is open to all individuals and teams including: cable operators and programmers, PR firms, public affairs and IR agencies, publicity firms, cable associations, vendors, non-profits, government agencies, NGO teams and sole practitioners. Vendors are also eligible to compete on behalf of a client. The program is open to national and international entrants.
For questions regarding The FAXIES Awards, contact Diana Rojas at drojas(at)accessintel(dot)com. To sponsor the awards breakfast in June, contact Rich Hauptner at rhauptner(at)accessintel(dot)com.
About Cablefax: Cablefax is the most trusted brand in the industry, providing cable executives with the most original, comprehensive and insightful overview of the latest industry news and strategic initiatives. Cablefax offerings include a wide range of resources for cable professionals, including Cablefax Daily, Cablefax: The Magazine, award programs, webinars, and networking events. For more information, visit http://www.Cablefax.com.