We are thrilled to be implementing SA360 for our Student-Athletes...The program is an excellent addition to our already extensive Student-Athlete support services, and [offer] this highly engaging program throughout the Student-Athlete lifecycle
Morristown, NJ (PRWEB) February 05, 2015
Peter Kraft, Founder and Managing Director of Evolution Sports Partners (“ESP”), has announced that the Oakland University Athletic Department has engaged ESP to implement SA360, its revolutionary program to drive Student-Athlete success.
“My partners and I formed ESP to drive academic and business results in the world of Intercollegiate Athletics,” said Peter Kraft. “Our team delivers highly specialized solutions that help Student-Athletes and athletic departments achieve their greatest potential. Oakland is extremely forward-thinking in their approach and strategy for continuously addressing Student-Athlete success, and we’re excited to put SA360 to work at this great institution.”
SA360 immerses Student-Athletes in highly engaging, relevant information, tools and resources designed to help them succeed academically, athletically and personally, while providing athletic departments, advisors and coaches with the information they need to respond and support student athletes. The program consists of quick reads on important success topics, pulse surveys, self-tests and real life scenario heuristics, Expertalks™ and more.
“We are thrilled to be implementing SA360 for our Student-Athletes, ” said Jeff Konya, Director of Athletics at Oakland. “The program is an excellent addition to our already extensive Student-Athlete support services, and we are looking forward to offering this highly engaging program throughout the Student-Athlete lifecycle.”
About Evolution Sports Partners
SA360™ is a groundbreaking solution from ESP that drives student athlete success by deploying critical topic modules to student athletes throughout the year. A program overview can be viewed here: http://vimeo.com/100126105. FanGauge is another innovative program developed by ESP to help Intercollegiate Athletic Departments operate more intuitively to drive academic and business results. FanGauge elevates fan engagement, influences their behavior and extracts data insights that drive revenue and business outcomes.
ESP is founded by Damon Evans, Tracy Howe and Peter Kraft. The company is headquartered in Morristown, NJ.
About Oakland University Athletics
- In alignment with the educational missions of Oakland University – we dedicate our energy and resources to the betterment of our Student-Athletes.
- Our mission is to guide, encourage and support our Student-Athletes as they strive for excellence – academically, athletically and socially.
- Above all else, we produce graduates, champions and friends of the University.
Six Core Values guide and govern our actions at all times and in all our affairs. They define “what we stand for” and “what we won’t stand for.”
1. Excellence - We have an excellent attitude and outlook. We strive for excellence in all we do.
2. Service - We approach all of our relationships with a spirit of service.
3. Respect - We treat ourselves and others with dignity, kindness and respect.
4. Accountability - We are thoughtful with the use of our resources. We are personally accountable for our actions. We are an important part of a great team.
5. Discovery - We place a strong emphasis on discovery. We are always searching for more efficient and effective ways to get things done.
6. Integrity - At all times, and in all our affairs, we strive for integrity. We know that the right thing to do is the only thing to do.