SF Beer Week, San Jose, CA (PRWEB) February 06, 2015
Clandestine Brewing, San Jose’s first nano-brewery and taproom, today announced that it will begin growler distribution through the Secret Agent Club, a new membership program that allows Clandestine fans exclusive access to products, events and insider knowledge of brewery happenings.
The program is an annual subscription that includes:
- One of only 100 stainless steel, serialized growlers
- A monthly growler fill chosen from a selection of featured brews
- Invitations to member-only events featuring pre-release tastings
- Access to the Secret Agent Club community including exclusive newsletters, product discounts and offers, and insider information on new brewery developments.
Growler fills will only be available at this time through the Secret Agent Club. The subscription will cost $250 for the year and will begin on March 1, 2015. Learn more at http://clandestinebrewing.com/secret_agent_club/.
Clandestine Brewing emerged on the nano-brewing scene in the spring of 2014, eagerly received by a public drawn to their unique and sophisticated beers such as the Milky Way Stout and Kölsch I Could. “Our customers have been clamoring for growlers not long after our opening, but given where we were in our growth, we wanted to make sure that we could scale productivity to meet this demand,” said Adrian Kalaveshi, co-founder of Clandestine Brewing. “By creating the Secret Agent Club, we can now give our biggest fans what they want while still focusing on providing the best and most diverse library of beers we can to those still learning about us.”
Clandestine Brewing will be pouring at the following SF Beer Week events:
- Meet the Brewers - Clandestine Brewing: Sunday, February 8, 2015 from 1pm-5pm at BierHaus, 383 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA
- 6th Annual Meet the Brewers: Saturday, Feb 14, 2015 from 1pm-5pm at Hermitage Brewing Company, 1627 South 7th Street, San Jose, CA
About Clandestine Brewing
Clandestine Brewing arrived on the burgeoning Silicon Valley craft brewing scene in 2014 as the brainchild of award-winning home brewers looking to share their passion and knowledge with the public.
Clandestine’s San Jose-based brewery and taproom gives visitors a chance to experience exciting, sophisticated brews oftentimes focusing on historic styles that typically aren’t seen elsewhere. Serving both beer aficionados as well as those new to the craft, Clandestine’s ever-present founders are always up for sharing a bit of insight into the science behind experimental brewing alongside a taste of some of the most inspired beers in the area. With up to 12 taps running at a time, customers may see lesser-known styles like Maibock, Gose, or Roggenbier alongside favorites like IPAs, Lagers, and Porters.
Visit the Clandestine Brewing taproom at 1805 Little Orchard Street, Suite 124 in San Jose. For more information: http://www.clandestinebrewing.com.