You’ll walk away from this webinar much more informed than you were coming into it.
Boulder, Colo. (PRWEB) February 05, 2015
Connect First will host an informative webinar on PCI compliance February 25 from 1-2 p.m. EST. Industry experts Jeff Brown of Compliance Point and Geoff Mina of Connect First will lead the webinar. Discussion topics include:
- Tips and best practices for implementing PCI compliance in your contact center.
- Importance of continuous compliance instead of one instance of compliance.
- Recent changes in PCI compliance.
- The importance of partnering with vendors that are PCI compliant.
- What it truly means to be PCI compliant and how to identify vendors that are PCI certified.
- How Connect First and Compliance Point can help you become PCI Compliant.
"Jeff and Geoff are as well versed in PCI Compliance as anyone in the industry,” said Dan Candee, Connect First COO. “You’ll walk away from this webinar much more informed than you were coming into it.”
For more information on the webinar and to register, please sign up here.
About Connect First: Connect First is an award-winning SaaS telecommunications and cloud contact center software provider that focuses on customer satisfaction and elegant hosted solutions. Connect First offers a robust platform, designed and supported by a team of highly experienced engineers, designers and business analysts, and backed with personalized in-house customer care. Solutions include Cloud Routing, Inbound ACD, Outbound Dialing, Call Tracking, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Voice Broadcast, Disaster Recovery, Predictive Dialer, Real-Time Telemetry, CDR Reporting, Live Agent Chat and more. Through a consultative approach with each customer interaction, Connect First builds customized solutions to meet the needs of a discerning customer base. Visit http://www.connectfirst.com for more information or a free consultation with a contact center solutions expert.