Malvern, Pennslyvania (PRWEB) February 05, 2015
On Monday, Frontline Technologies, a leading provider of web-based software for the K-12 education market, released a newly-enhanced version of Jobulator. With Jobulator, substitutes get notified of new job offers in Aesop and can easily accept job offers from their mobile devices or desktops.
The newest version of Jobulator (5.1.0) includes the following enhancements from previous versions:
- Improved loading time allowing users to get notifications faster
- Day and night themes so that users can adjust their view to accommodate dark rooms
- Ability to change font size for greater readability
- Telephone number links when available
- Improved interface with device’s volume and vibrate controls
- Better support for Android 5.0 and Kindle 4th Generation
- Ability to select own notification sound for Android and Kindle devices
Learn more at [http://www.jobulator.com/
About Frontline Technologies
Frontline Technologies provides web-based solutions for the K-12 education industry. Frontline first entered the K-12 market in 1998 with Aesop, the first phone and web-based automated substitute placement and absence management system.
Frontline has continued to build out its suite of K-12 solutions with VeriTime, a time and attendance management system, and AppliTrack, the leading provider of recruiting, selection, and HR file management tools for school districts. More than 5,000 school districts and 2 million educators across the U.S. and Canada currently use Frontline products to save time and improve efficiency.
Frontline also provides innovative tools for K-12 educators, including Jobulator, an automatic job-notification service for substitute teachers, K12JobSpot, the nation’s leading educational job board, and Teachwise, an online marketplace for educators to buy and sell learning materials.