Seoul, South Korea (PRWEB) February 07, 2015
Ever wonder what a hamster does when he escapes from his cage? Brick Pang’s hero has the answer! Join Indiana Hams, the heroic, hammer-wielding hamster on Android and iOS this February in a puzzle game inspired by classic games like Boulder Dash and Where’s My Water.
Players smash their way through mind bending puzzles as they search for treasure in dark, twisted caves. Those that love adventure games and puzzle games will definitely want to check out this maze game odyssey.
- Star as Indiana Hams, a hammer-wielding hamster, and smash your way through block puzzles as you collect ancient artifacts.
- Unlock and collect five of Hams’ friends to play with.
- Connect with Facebook, play with friends, and become a star on the leader boards.
- Discover the secrets of ancient artifacts in six unique worlds and over 120 challenging levels.
- Coming this February 2015 to Android games and iOS.
Published by the South Korean studio, Gamepax, Brick Pang was selected by the Korean Creative Contents Agency (KOCCA) as one of the best indie titles for global debut. “It feels great to be one of the mobile games studios chosen by KOCCA,” said Gamepax’s CEO. “Brick Pang borrows some concepts from games like Boulder Dash and Where’s My Water. Fans of those games will really love Indiana Hams.”
Brick Pang strikes a new note in the puzzle game genre, combining it with a maze game mechanic. At each level players must help the hero collect all of the ancient artifacts without getting squashed by bricks. Some levels are time limited, some move limited, and others are a race against collapsing walls and hazards.
Discover this treasure of Android games by downloading on Google Play:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.gamepax.brickpang