Portland, OR (PRWEB) March 03, 2015
eSolutions Consulting, a business and IT consultancy company in Ghana, and Swan Island Networks, a leading developer of cloud-based agile situational intelligence software and services, announced a partnership today to offer situational intelligence and alerting solutions for government leaders and emergency response, law enforcement, military or health officials across Ghana and other West African countries to make better, faster and more informed decisions and respond to crisis or optimize their daily operations.
The partnership between eSolutions Consulting and Swan Island Networks enables government and private sector organizations to better prepare for and respond to disasters or health emergencies using TIES for Microsoft CityNext solutions running on the Microsoft Azure cloud. This partnership provides customers across Ghana with important new agile intelligence and alerting services, supporting security, public safety, public health, school safety, emergency response, transportation and other critical functions. Key capabilities include:
- Agile, synthesized situational intelligence pictures, available anytime and accessible during emergencies through highly resilient cloud services. Government and private sector leaders get real-time pictures of breaking events, local conditions and response resources.
- Customisable dashboards and alert notification services that synthesise critical security, transportation, health and other information about local and regional events and conditions from hundreds of sources, available in a single set of dashboards and alerting services.
- Social media monitoring services, providing crowd-sourced intelligence so that leaders and response teams can recognize local citizens’ needs and respond to concerns during an emergency.
- Mobile incident reporting capabilities to enable staff or citizens to report incidents or events from anywhere with their mobile device.
Swan Island Networks’ TIES service has been hosted in the highly secure and scalable Microsoft Azure cloud for nearly three years, delivering advanced situational intelligence services supporting over 50 companies, including 20 percent of the Fortune 100. The new TX360 platform, which powers TIES for Microsoft CityNext solutions, brings together thousands of unique data sets from disparate sources to provide agile situational intelligence capabilities for management of everyday operations or in times of crisis. TX360 revolutionizes intelligence-led security and emergency management, collecting targeted security intelligence and making it available cost effectively on a global scale, providing precisely the information customers need in real time.
Public sector solutions utilizing the power and capabilities of the TX360 platform are available as part of TIES for Microsoft CityNext, which support government leaders, safe school initiatives, disaster response teams, and other specialized functions. The new TX360 platform is optimized to leverage the highly secure and scalable Microsoft Azure cloud and work with a wide variety of mobile devices to support large enterprises with global operations, offering:
- Real-time information aggregation through the use of “Intelligence Channels”, featuring content from thousands of unique, real-time alerting sources.
- Easy-to-use customizable dashboards that ingest a multitude of Intelligence Channels to provide comprehensive visualization on maps and other displays.
- Smart Alerting, including the ability to issue notices, alerts and alarms, capable of notifying key personnel in real time with text messages, emails or phone calls whenever a severe event matches the filtering settings they have selected.
- Mobile incident reporting and alerting.
“eSolutions Consulting is very excited to partner with Swan Island Networks. We look forward to working with our clients to help them better protect their people, their schools and critical infrastructure by leveraging the compelling safety and visibility benefits these situational intelligence services provide”, said Solomon K. Adiyiah, CEO & Principal Consultant for eSolutions Consulting.
"We are actively working with eSolutions and Microsoft to help Ghana’s cities and enterprises become smarter, more efficient organisations by supplying critical real-time information for informing, engaging and protecting their citizens and staff,” said Charles Jennings, CEO of Swan Island Networks. "TIES for Microsoft CityNext, and our new TX360 platform, leverage cloud-based technology and mobile devices to provide new agile services that aggregate, filter, and share intelligence from thousands of data sources to produce real-time pictures and alerts of what is happening in their environment—reliably and cost-effectively”.
The TIES for Microsoft CityNext agile situational intelligence solutions are available immediately in West Africa, operating on the Microsoft Azure cloud through eSolutions Consulting.
eSolutions Consulting is a Business and IT Consultancy Company set up in Ghana to help organisations in Africa improve their performance through the introduction of innovative solutions. eSolutions Consulting brings a unique perspective and a wealth of knowledge that can help you transform your organisation by developing the appropriate eStrategies for business improvement . We offer a set of services that are tailored to help organisations from different industry sectors improve their performance and grow. We pride ourselves with our ability to perform and deliver results.
About Swan Island Networks
Swan Island Networks Inc. is a cloud-based information services provider specialising in agile situational intelligence and risk management solutions. The company provides highly secure SaaS services for capturing, displaying, filtering, and sharing data from thousands of sources, supporting 20% of the Fortune 100 and more than 250 enterprises. TX360 is Swan Island Networks’ service optimised for global enterprises and private sector security and TIES for Microsoft CityNext is a new service optimised for the public sector and designed to support, local, state and national government’s situational intelligence.