We've worked very hard to make our business school $49,400 less per year than other business schools and much more entertaining, engaging and interactive so you will actually retain what you are learning.
Tulsa, Oklahoma (PRWEB) February 10, 2015
Thrive15.com, the online business education platform for entrepreneurs, business owners and employees looking to improve their business skills, is launching out of beta, after nearly three years of development. The online education platform is already disrupting the business school pricing and value proposition model. According to Bloomberg, the least expensive business schools such as the Illinois - Urbana Champaign School of Business and William and Mary Mason start at over $34,000 per year and many business schools like Cornell University are priced at over $50,000 per year.
"We've worked very hard to make our business school $49,400 less per year than other business schools and much more entertaining, engaging and interactive so you will actually retain what you are learning," says Thrive15.com Founder and Chief Operating Officer, Clay Clark.
Thrive15.com currently has subscribers in 33 countries has been attracting the attention of both non-college graduates and college graduates who are amazed at the quality and the practicality of the website's ever growing content. One Thrive15.com subscriber and a private Ivy League graduate from Southport, Connecticut says, "I think if you were to go to one of those websites that evaluates schools, my Ivy League school would rank in the top 3 in the U.S. However, there’s no training on how to be an entrepreneur and run a business. What is provided is not considered to be important by the students. They have professors who have never built a business, but are giving them critiques on their work. When go out in the real world, you enter this foreign world of entrepreneurship.”
Thrive15.com's Founder, Clay Clark says, "We think Steve Jobs (Apple co-founder and former Pixar CEO) was correct when he said, 'It is absurd that American classrooms are still based on teachers standing at a board and using textbooks. All books, learning materials, and assessments should be digital and interactive, tailored to each student and providing feedback in real time.'"
Thrive15.com's business education platform offers courses in 20 areas of business mastery including leadership, capital, accounting, marketing, sales, legal, and more. Thrivers rate themselves and their current proficiency in each area and can then choose from the ever-expanding course catalog consisting of thousands of business education videos.
Even proud pillars of academia such as Harvard Professor, Clayton Christensen, see a brewing storm for America's colleges, "Generally universities are doing very well financially, so they don't feel from the data that their world is going to collapse, but I think even five years from now these enterprises are going to be in real trouble."
Thrive15.com videos are taught by world-class mentors including NBA Hall of Famer turned successful entrepreneur, David Robinson; the former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort, Lee Cockerell; the New York Times bestselling author and publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, and countless celebrities, Michael Levine; and countless other experts.
Quick Facts Thrive15:
- Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
- Thrive15.com features such celebrity mentors including: NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player turned successful entrepreneur, David Robinson; the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees, Lee Cockerell; the Founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless celebrities, Michael Levine; the co-founder of one of the nation's largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial, David Nilssen; the founder of the 400 + franchise OXI Fresh franchise, etc.
- Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s Hiring Our Heroes Program to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
- Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching in beta.
- Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: Legal, Real Estate, Investing, Execution, Purpose, Mindset, Networking, Business Modeling, Overcoming Adversity, Capital, Branding, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Product/Service Development, Quality Control, Accounting, Management, Human Resources, and Leadership.
- Thrive15.com was founded by, Chief Operating Officer, and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com, Doctor Robert Zoellner, is an optometrist, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist.
- Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package of over $10,000 every six months to the Thriver with the most points.
- Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
- Business School tuition costs available at: http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/articles/2012-10-18/the-worlds-priciest-business-schools