Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 15, 2015
Financial Poise, The ChamberWise Education Consortium, and West LegalEdcenter are pleased to announce a joint webinar series, “Business Transition and Exit Planning ” for 2015. The first episode, “Business Valuation Explored” premieres on April 23, 2015 at 3pm CT.
Speakers in this series include:
- Jonathan Brand, LakeLaw
- Phillip Chou, Eureka Capital
- Jay Ehrlich, Pursant
- Peter Feinberg, Hoge Fenton
- Alan Kandal, Husch Blackwell
- Gary Lotzer, Lotzer Law
- Trisha Lotzer, Lotzer Law
- Kenneth Marks, High Rock Partners
- Todd Mitchell, CBIZ Valuation Group
- Sean Roberts, Huron Capital Partners
- David Solomon Levenfeld Pearlstein
As with all Financial Poise webinars, each episode in the series is designed to be viewed independently of the other episodes: think sitcom rather than soap opera. The first episode, Business Valuation Explored premieres on April 23, 2015.
What something is worth is always a matter of opinion, ultimately tested by the price at which a willing seller and purchase will do a deal. While true, these words don’t help business owners or their advisors determine what price to sell for. This webinar will discuss the generally accepted methods of valuing a business and help business owners and their advisors to apply those methods to come up with a range of value for the business being sold.
The other episodes in the series include those listed below.
- How to Get a Business Ready for Sale (May 21,2015)
- The Buying and Marketing Stage of Selling Your Business (June 18, 2015)
- How to Find a Buyer (July 16, 2015)
- Purchase Offers (August 20, 2015)
- Letter of Intent Stage (September 17,2015)
- Closing Stage (October 15, 2015)
- All About ESOPS and Other Internal Transactions (November 19, 2015)
- Post Sale Topics (December 17, 2015)
Produced in conjunction with West LegalEdcenter. 1.0 CLE credit available for each webinar episode.
Click here to learn more about the webinars in this series.
ChamberWise serves as a leading resource for member education among Chambers of Commerce around the globe. ChamberWise was founded in response to the need for more dynamic and diverse member education opportunities and more efficient and immediate content delivery systems among Chambers of Commerce around the world. Our mission is to provide high quality, relevant educational content at an affordable rate, while offering Chambers of Commerce a reliable and efficient source of revenue in the process.
About Financial Poise
Financial Poise, a division of DailyDAC, LLC, produces educational webinars for three core audiences:
business owners and C-level executives, accredited investors, and their respective attorneys and other trusted advisors. Each webinar is developed and executed exclusively by professionals who are top performers in their respective fields of expertise.
About West LegalEdcenter
The cost-effective source for online and in-person legal training and CLE, West LegalEdcenter keeps attorneys up-to-date on the law and compliant with state requirements. Taught by the most prestigious names in the legal field, West LegalEdcenter covers both the core substance of law as well as hot topics in every practice area.