“Laila looked wonderful Saturday night – the New Canaan Clutch went very well with her silver Jovani dress” - Jill Fraser, founder and CEO of Jill Milan
HOLLYWOOD (PRWEB) February 09, 2015
Jill Milan®, a provider of designer Italian accessories, today announced Laila Ali carried Jill Milan to a pre-Grammy Awards party, the ‘Hennessy Toasts Achievements In Music’ hosted with LL Cool J. Ms. Ali carried the New Canaan Clutch to the event.
“Laila looked wonderful Saturday night – the New Canaan Clutch went very well with her silver Jovani dress,” said Jill Fraser, founder and CEO of Jill Milan.
The New Canaan Clutch Ms. Ali carried is made in Florence, Italy. It is made from silver satin fabric and travels easily from lunch to an evening event.
Jill Milan handbags are entirely made in Italy, by Italian artisans using Italian materials, and feature hand stitching. All Jill Milan products are free of animal-based materials such as leather, fur and wool – Ms. Fraser was inspired to found Jill Milan because she was unable to find high-quality, luxury handbags that were not made of leather or other animal-based materials. She is a supporter of animal welfare initiatives, and as a former equestrian particularly supports charities that benefit horses. In 2013 Jill Milan was named Vegan Business of the Year by the organization Vegans are Cool.
Ms. Ali has carried Jill Milan to other events, including the Soul Train Music Awards. Other celebrities carrying Jill Milan include Academy Award winners Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence, who carried Jill Milan to multiple premieres for their films. Celebrities carrying Jill Milan for red-carpet appearances include:
- Actress Joanne Frogatt of “Downton Abbey” carried the 450 Sutter Clutch to a Golden Globes party.
- Actress Ginnifer Goodwin carried the New Canaan Clutch to the People’s Choice Awards.
- Sarah Hyland of the ABC series “Modern Family” last week carried the Art Deco Clutch to the People’s Choice Awards and to a Golden Globes party.
- Actress Jena Malone carried the Art Deco Clutch to the premiere of her film “Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1.”
- Felicity Jones of “The Theory of Everything” carried the Laurel Canyon Clutch to the Hollywood Film Awards.
- Amy Poehler carried the Art Deco Clutch when she was both nominee and presenter for the Emmy Awards.
- Singer Miranda Lambert carried the 450 Sutter clutch to the BMI Country Awards.
- Jane Fonda carried the Holland Park Clutch to the premiere of her film “This is Where I Leave You” at the Toronto International Film Festival.
- Actress Jessica Lucas carried Jill Milan to the screening of her latest show, “Gracepoint.”
- Actress Katharine McPhee carried the 450 Sutter Clutch to Entertainment Weekly’s pre-Emmys Party.
- Rashida Jones of the NBC series “Parks and Recreation” and Bryce Dallas Howard of the film “The Help” carried Jill Milan clutches to the Golden Globes.
- Kerry Washington of “Scandal” carried Jill Milan’s Holland Park clutch to the White House Correspondents’ Dinner and has carried Jill Milan to a number of her film premieres.
- Katie Lowes, Ms. Washington’s “Scandal” co-star, carried Jill Milan clutches to the Golden Globes and the Emmy Awards.
- Actress Fiona Gubelmann of television’s “Wilfred” carried Jill Milan as a presenter at The Genesis Awards and to numerous premieres.
- Jordana Brewster, star of “Dallas” and the “The Fast and the Furious” film franchise, carried the New Canaan Clutch to October’s Dsquared2 event in Los Angeles.
- Actress Margot Bingham carried the Holland Park Clutch to the SAG Awards.
- Actress Hilary Duff carried the Holland Park Clutch to the iHeart Radio Awards.
- Nicole Anderson of ABC Family’s “Ravenswood” carried Jill Milan to a SAG Awards pre-party.
- Academy Award nominee Hailee Steinfeld carried the Holland Park Clutch to Vanity Fair’s Oscar Party.
- Singer Carrie Underwood carried the Jill Milan Holland Park Clutch to the CMT Artists of the Year awards and attended the American Music Awards carrying the 450 Sutter Clutch.
- Actress Celina Jade carried the Nob Hill Bag to the premiere of “American Dreams” at the Toronto International Film Festival.
- Actress Stana Katic of television’s “Castle” carried Jill Milan to the “Game of Thrones” premiere and to the Film Independent Spirit Awards.
- Jaime King, who as a model appeared in such fashion magazines as Vogue and Mademoiselle, and as an actress appeared in films including “Pearl Harbor” and “Sin City,” carried the Octagon Clutch to the Critics’ Choice Awards.
- Countess Michelle Czernin von Chudenitz is seen frequently in red carpet appearances carrying Jill Milan evening clutches.
- Actress Kristanna Loken, whose films include “Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines” and who has appeared on television’s “Burn Notice” and “The L Word,” carried Jill Milan to the FilmBall in Vienna, Austria.
Jill Milan handbags have drawn growing attention from influential fashion media. W Magazine has covered Jill Milan in multiple issues, recognizing the Octagon Clutch and Art Deco Clutch in its “Most Wanted” feature. The Zoe Report recognized the Newbury Street Portfolio for its ability “to go from the office to cocktail hour.” Entertainment, fashion, and lifestyle news magazine Entertainista named the SoHo Carryall a “Must Have” handbag. Wedding media publisher The Knot featured the Art Deco Clutch as part of a striking wedding ensemble. And influential fashion blog Wendy’s Lookbook featured photos of fashion writer Wendy Nguyen carrying the Art Deco Clutch on her trip to Florence, Italy.
About Jill Milan
Jill Milan is a provider of luxury Italian handbags and fashion accessories. Made of exquisite materials, Jill Milan products are crafted in Italy by artisans who have created handbags and accessories for some of Europe’s best known fashion houses. All Jill Milan products are free of animal-derived materials, and the company contributes to animal-welfare organizations. Jill Milan is the only luxury handbag line entirely free of animal-derived materials which regularly appears on Hollywood’s red carpets. Visit Jill Milan on the Web and follow Jill Milan on Facebook.
Jill Milan and the Jill Milan logo are registered trademarks of Jill Milan LLC, and are protected by trademark laws of the United States and other countries. Emmy is a trademark of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Academy Award is a registered trademark of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.