London, UK (PRWEB) February 09, 2015
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of TIIKM’s 3rd Annual International Conference on Marketing 2015 (ICOM-2015), taking place on the 17th – 18th February 2015, in Sri Lanka’s capital of Colombo.
Choosing the right marketing policy is necessary for the prosperity of any business. To date, marketing is not merely aimed at selling a product or conducting an advertising campaign. It’s also about winning customers’ heart and soul. Marketing is both a science and an art. While winning a customer is an Art, complementary quantitative research is essential for the creation of a strong marketing strategy. Hence, redefining the scope of marketing is of paramount importance. The theme of the oncoming two-day conference on marketing ‘Redefining the Art and Science of Marketing’ is targeted to providing the direction to redefine marketing for the new age.
Bringing together research workers, scholars and industry leaders, from the entire world, the conference aims to become a premier forum for the presentation of the emerging advances and leading-edge research in the domain of Marketing.
TIIKM’s 3rd Annual International Conference on Marketing 2015
Date: February 17 – February 18, 2015
Venue: Galadari Hotel, Colombo, Sri Lanka
The major focus of ICOM-2015 will be:
- Innovations in Technology and Marketing (Green marketing and sustainability, e-marketing, 3.0 marketing, word of mouth and viral marketing, political marketing, innovation and NPD, etc.)
- Branding (experiential branding and customer experience management, brand and corporate branding, brand heritage and history, social branding and brand communities, brand portfolios and brand extension, etc.)
- B2C and B2B marketing (managing B2B and B2C relationships, business marketing and supply chain, trends in consumer behaviour, and nonprofit marketing, amongst others)
- Marketing and corporate communication (integrated marketing communications, promotional mix issues, corporate branding, web advertising effectiveness, viral marketing, etc.)
- General Marketing Tracks with paper and oral presentations (international marketing, marketing in specific industries, library marketing, entrepreneurship and small business marketing, etc.)
Benefits of conference attendance:
- Over a hundred presentations
- Key-note sessions with prominent characters in the Marketing Management field
- Special rates for participants from Africa and Asia
- Cultural event and post conference tour to explore the beauty and local traditions of Sri Lanka
- Expertise and networking opportunities
- Special emphasis on young, innovative researchers to boost their career
- Medals and awards to winners
- Excellent chance to be published in the world’s best research journals
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.