London, UK (PRWEB) February 09, 2015
The expanding urbanization along with the ongoing industrialization processes in China are contributing to the positive growth of the Chinese industrial boiler output, which achieved 512,700 t/h in 2013, registering 16.71% YoY growth. The production volume increased at a CAGR of 16.3% during 2007-2013.
China is the top industrial boiler producer. Coal-fired boilers present the mostly utilized type of boilers in the country. While the production of large-capacity clean fuel-fired boilers iscurrrently growing, the output of small and medium-sized coal-fired boilers is decreasing. Presently, local producers are focused on the enhancement of boilers production, development of ongoing technologies as well as improvement of overall performance.
In-demand market research report “China Industrial Boiler Industry Report, 2013-2015” worked out by ResearchInChina has been recently published at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: China Industrial Boiler Industry Report, 2013-2015
Published: November, 2014
Price: US$ 2,000.00
The comprehensive research study presents an in-depth examination of the Chinese industrial boiler industry landscape, highlights the regulative environment and overviews the local and national standards. The study discloses data on the overall industrial boiler output and demand, reveals import and export volumes and offers a deep coverage of the main market segments, including hot-water boiler, steam boiler and organic heat carrier boiler. Furthermore, the topical report contains a profound examination of the competitive scenario and profiles the leading manufacturers, including information on their development, main products, revenues and operations. Besides, a future outlook for the industry is included.
Reasons to buy:
- Receive details on the overall development course of the industrial boiler industry.
- Unprejudiced industry analysis helps to deepen foothold within the industry and increase sales activities.
- Take better business decisions by obtaining a clear picture of the industry performance.
- Get a look at the competitive environment and define the leading industry players.
- Comprehensive review of the main firms and competitors helps to search for suppliers and partners.
- Define lucrative investment opportunities by getting unbiased insights into the market possible future scenario.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at ResearchInChina page.