Tel Aviv, Israel (PRWEB) February 11, 2015
Actus Digital, a leading provider of next-generation global TV analytics and broadcast media intelligence solutions concluded 2014 with unprecedented growth in customer acquisition and large-scale implementation of its cloud-based post-broadcasting solutions.
Actus' data-driven tools collect and analyze huge amounts of TV and A/V data worldwide, allowing broadcasters, marketers and advertisers to "ride the big data wave". Growing demand for the company's rating analyzer and automatic ads detection (AdWatch) are increasing awareness of the application in the expanding adTtech market.
In 2014, Actus
- Experienced significant growth in TV analytics segment revenues with key customer signings, including RR Media, Thai Telecom (Thailand), WDR (Germany), TG4 (Ireland), Nova Broadcasting Group (Bulgaria), and Keshet (Israel).
- Saw expansion of existing contracts with global media corporations, such as Fox International Channels, AMC Networks International, and BSkyB.
- Added innovative solutions to the broadcast monitoring platform, such as Actus TrackMatch™—a cost effective solution for broadcasters or content distributors needing to detect deviations, such as ad replacement, content change or any significant change in the image quality, in affiliated channels.
- Experienced growing brand recognition and broader distribution globally after successful showings at exhibitions, including NAB, IBC, Broadcast Asia, and Telemundo Expo in Mexico.
- Expanded its support team and development department to provide the most professional and efficient support to its growing customers base and to ensure the Actus media platform supports ongoing industry requirements.
"We are extremely proud to see the media industry is acknowledging the quality of Actus broadcast monitoring solutions and relying on Actus to fulfill its broadcast monitoring requirements," said Actus Digital CEO Sima Levy. "Constant communication with our customers gives us invaluable information on future requirements in the industry and makes us aware of needed product improvements, which result in innovative developments like Actus TrackMatch™."
Actus Digital delivers broadcast media monitoring and intelligence platforms for video recording, tagging, monitoring, analysis, and content repurposing. Actus' easy-to-use cloud-based solutions are answering the broadcast media management needs of broadcasters; government agencies; cable, satellite and IPTV providers; advertising and media agencies; and content producers around the world. Actus' solutions enable media monitoring and reporting; content and rating analysis; ad detection; legal compliance; and extensive automated exporting tools for repurposing and rebroadcasting linear broadcasts to the Internet and mobile Web. Leveraging emerging Web technologies and IT standard hardware, Actus solutions are highly scalable systems, ideal for cross-organizational content analysis and repurposing. Actus' next-generation solutions compliment any broadcast workflow, empowering operators with purpose-built tools for acquiring, viewing, analyzing, and repurposing transmissions from channels around the world. Actus' customers include global media conglomerates, such as AMC Networks, Fox, BSkyB, Sony, Star, and many more. For more information, please visit http://www.actusdigital.com.