Sarasota, Florida (PRWEB) February 11, 2015
Whether their journey begins on the smartphone in their pocket, the tablet in their backpack or the laptop in their briefcase, people can search online for anything, at any time. Consumers now use all available options and contact companies on a variety of channels, making it imperative for them to provide the tools that enable customers to interact with their organizations in the ways they find most comfortable.
CRMXchange presents an in-depth online educational event that examines the latest trends and strategies: “Shaping the Journey of the Connected Customer”, March 16-19, at http://www.ecrmevents.com. This complimentary virtual conference spotlights proven best practices for building customer loyalty by employing better engagement techniques and increasing retention via improved personalization technologies. It incorporates a series of online live webcasts structured to benefit contact center leaders at all levels, helping supervisors, managers, director and C-level executives build advocacy and achieve improved results by:
1. Learning how to reduce customer effort
2. Understanding how to anticipate customer’s needs and provide proactive solutions to meet them
3. Exploring the deployment of improved customer support tools, including upgraded self-service options and solutions to build an effective knowledge foundation
4. Establishing new metrics to ensure consistent high quality service
The keynote presentation: Next Generation Customer Journey Mapping – Actionable, Results-Driving Tools will be delivered by Lior Arussy, one of the world’s top authorities on customer experience and customer-centric transformation. Mr. Arussy is the founder of Strativity Group, a global customer experience research and consulting firm which helps clients create delightful customer experiences and execute profitable customer strategies.
Additional conference sessions:
- Be a ‘Customer Bill of Rights’ Champion
- Building the Customer Experience Blueprint: Common Roadblocks to Overcome
- Want Loyal Customers - Make It Easy To Complain
- Building the Road of Least Resistance: Guiding Customers to Better Self-Service Options
- Artificial Intelligence and Self-Service - A Perfect Pairing for Customer Loyalty
- Customer Effort - How Hard Does Your Customer Work To Contact Organizations?
- Transform the Customer Journey: From Lost Opportunities to Standout Moments
- 60 Ideas in 90 Minutes
Beyond the webcasts, attendees can also learn more about the latest products in the exhibit hall and see live demos from leading solution providers: Aspect, AVOKE Analytics, Inbenta, inContact, IQ Services, Nuance NewVoiceMedia, Verint, VoltDelta and West Interactive. In addition, conference participants can exchange ideas with colleagues and presenters in the Networking Lounge, a specially designed forum that enables interactive communication during the event. If registrants are unable to attend the live events or visit the exhibits in real time, all webcasts and other event activities will remain available at http://www.ecrmevents.com for seven days afterward.
There is no cost to attend this conference. For more information please visit http://www.ecrmevents.com. For more information about this or other virtual conferences presented by CRMXchange, contact info(at)crmxchange(dot)com or call 941-702-8389.
Founded in 1995, CRMXchange has long been recognized as a premiere destination on the Internet for the exchange of information and ideas on customer relationship management, sales, contact center, and telemarketing issues. Today, the site offers a wide variety of resources for CRM professionals. CRMXchange has developed unique insights into the kinds of business intelligence and professional development programs required for successful contact center operations. And as a pioneer of the Internet, CRMXchange understands the profound role the web can play in the all-important arena of peer-to-peer communication. Known by our audience as the “event site,” CRMXchange has gained a reputation as an expert in the hosting and marketing of webcasts and other online events.