Hackensack, NJ (PRWEB) February 10, 2015
Be.Lead.Do! asks "How much would you pay to have managers that could make better decisions, engage employees, increase morale, and even recruit top talent?" Be.Lead.Do! is an online training program designed for busy managers. This new tool allows small business owners, managers and anyone who needs a little more training, to have access to state of the art training for less than $1.00 a day.
Be.Lead.Do! operates on a cloud-based platform that is used by leading universities and corporate education programs. Features include:
- Lessons that can completed at the time and order of your choosing
- Actionable, reusable, decision-making templates available on-demand
- Testing to evaluate your retention of core lessons
- Instructional videos to help guide you at each step of your journey
- Monthly webcasts
Be.Lead.Do!’s modules are divided into a four-dimensional Leadership framework:
- Lead Me: The keys to self-assessment, time management, being a role model, and personal growth.
- Lead Teams: Insights and actions mangers can take for better hiring, coaching, empowerment, feedback, work/life balance and other essential leadership responsibilities.
- Lead Strategy: Best practices on effective communication, strategy development, decision making and more.
- Lead Results: Methods to track and measure results, celebrate success and establish a culture of excellence.
About Be Lead Do, Inc.
Established in 2014, Be Lead Do, Inc. is a subscription-based cloud leadership tool for the modern manager. The company is founded by veterans of the leadership training industry who have researched and developed a unique and engaging program intended for use by front line managers. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Contact Kelly Sirimoglu, info(at)beleado(dot)com (201) 808-8500.