Attendees will have the opportunity to network with experienced Project Finance industry leaders and get the most up-to-date techniques on how to structure and analyze renewable energy projects to optimize financing.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 10, 2015
Infocast, the leading business intelligence and networking events producer in the Project Finance industry, has announced the Advanced Renewable Energy Project Finance & Analysis Tutorial, scheduled on April 13 – April 14, 2015 at the Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
Infocast is pleased to provide the prominent Advanced Renewable Energy Project Finance & Analysis Tutorial Brochure.
Click here to download the brochure: Advanced Renewable Energy Project Finance & Analysis Tutorial
Distinguished faculty from Alyra Renewable Energy Finance LLC, Deloitte Tax LLP, Goldwind USA, Inc., Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP Affiliates will be on-hand to address:
- Risks assessment, mitigation and allocation unique to renewable energy projects
- Contract structuring, documentation and risk sharing to mitigate commodity risk, Force Majeure, change of law and other hard-to-quantify risks
- Risk appetite and role of capital providers on project finance structures
- Latest on tax incentives and public policies for renewable projects financing
- Use of the project finance model for cash flow and sensitivity analysis, sale/leaseback transaction, partnership flip structure and lease pass-through transaction
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with experienced project finance experts and get the most up-to-date techniques on how to structure and analyze renewable energy projects to optimize financing.
For more information, to register, or to join as a sponsor, visit the event website at infocastinc.com/advanced-project-finance or contact Infocast at 818-888-4444.
For over 25 years, Infocast has produced the highest quality events, tailored to the needs of the industries we serve. We intensively research the marketplace, pulling from an extensive network of experts to give you the information and connections to succeed.